Saints Who's going to the @ Jets Preseason Game (1 Viewer)

GeauxDat

Rookie
Reaction score
Any of the SR Community happen to be going to the Jets preseason game this Saturday? There are plenty of sub $10 seats still available at Met-Life and I was hoping there would maybe be a more Saints friendly section.

Coaster, can you recommend an area in the cheap seats or end zone? I don't think we want to pay more than $25 for an away preseason game, but it would be nice not to be accosted for wearing Saints colors. :D

But when you see the offensive line, tell them that Greg Williams is going to blitz the stuffing out of Brees.

You think Drew will even play before the Miami game? I can't recall what they usually do: maybe 1st drive for this game, and then 1st quarter for Miami?

Drew will usually play 12-15 snaps or so in the 3rd preseason game. ( if it starts out really bad, he may stay in for longer until he has a scoring drive )

Very doubtful he will play at all in Miami

Drew will usually play 12-15 snaps or so in the 3rd preseason game. ( if it starts out really bad, he may stay in for longer until he has a scoring drive )

Oh cool. So we just happened to luck into the preseason game most likely to see some #9 action.

We found some on StubHub in section 143 around the goal line. Only ones there so we grabbed them. I think we'll be close to warm-ups there, and hopefully close to watching Drew drive across, depending on the toss.

You think Drew will even play before the Miami game? I can't recall what they usually do: maybe 1st drive for this game, and then 1st quarter for Miami?
Yes I do. Traditionally they play the starter in the third game to shake off the rust. It leaves a couple weeks for healing if he gets a sprain or bruised up.

The last game is usually a throw away for the lower depth chart and those getting a last look.

The NFL schedulers doing it to us again!!! Having back to back away games on the complete opposite corners of the country and a short week!!!

just kidding of course.

I miss the early 2000's when 1st preseason game usually = starters playing up to 1 quarter, 2nd game starters playing up to 1 half, 3rd game starters playing up to 3 quarters and then 4th game all starters sit and it's a battle between the players on the bubble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom