Who's going to the Ravens game in costume? (1 Viewer)

Optimusaint

robot in disguise
Reaction score
and what should i be on the lookout for?? ill be there, and the sitting on each side of me will be:

Skeletor

Tron

both of those are my costumes, im letting my crew wear them for this game. i was going to wear something different, but people basically "suggested" that i stick to Optimus Prime, or they would have to "convince" me...

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
That Skeletor looks pretty good. And Optimus Prime has got to be the best costume I've seen yet. More than meets the eye, indeed.

alsaints113

Banned
Reaction score
Well Optimus...you know what I'll be wearing...I'll post a pic of the final costume late tonight or tomorrow afternoon sometime!

alsaints113

Banned
Reaction score
section 619 (Reggies section), row 15...I get there an hour before the game usually.

Anthony

I've got a Halloweenhead.
Reaction score
Assuming I get my school project finished and don' t have to give away my tix at the last minute, I'll be there as Saint Wonka. Sec. 118

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
im in section 151, row 22, seats 5 6 7

but i walk the section frequently.
Do you take up all three seats? I've been wondering how you fit in one seat with that costume. It looks like it takes up some space.

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
and what should i be on the lookout for?? ill be there, and the sitting on each side of me will be:

Skeletor

Tron

both of those are my costumes, im letting my crew wear them for this game. i was going to wear something different, but people basically "suggested" that i stick to Optimus Prime, or they would have to "convince" me...

I am curious as to, ummm... Why? I see no signs of Black and Gold in those costumes? Or is this about Holloween? :dunno:

Darth Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Look for a drunken scooby doo wearing a Bush jersey, double fisting bloody mary's in section 306.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SystemShock Last drive of the game: if you are going to give up like that, just take knees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Taker597 We are going into a rebuild one way or another. Trade Lattimore in the off-season. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 10
Good news if you are going to Vegas this weekend! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
Covington Saint Alvin Kamara is a better back going North/South than East/West Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Any Saints Fans going to Vegas next weekend ? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Jameth Cam Jordan threw a punch. [Edit: Says he was going for ball before the whistle.] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
boutte Going to be hard not to pull for Teddy. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Drew Brees thought 2017 was going to be his final season. Then he started having fun again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints favored going into week one matchup hosting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bonnjer ***TROPICAL ALERT*** Hurricane Sally (Tropical systems are going into 2020 mode) Everything Else Board 585
Why didn’t NFL allow Saints or Ravens to accomplish Jadeveon Clowney sign and trade? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Covington Saint There's no integrity left in the NFL game. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 41
The Saints don’t look like the Saints, as they drop Week 2 game in Las Vegas, 34-24. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 22: Fallout from the Saints’ week 2 game against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders score 24 unanswered points to top Saints in first-ever Las Vegas game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Payton post game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
mither_rome Run game early Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CowtownSaint Murray, Harris or TQS, Who has the Biggest Game Tonight? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Saints vs. Raiders: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Dr. Anderson might evaluate Thomas before Packers game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2489
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Lions may be inbound on a 12 game losing streak. *Trap Game Alert* Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Krodwhodat Fox Americas game of the week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
English N/S SNF : New England at Seattle game thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 229
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51
Saint Jack N/S Another Pick Your Poison Game: Falcons @ Cowboys Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 392
jasonsw Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 52
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Saints @ Raiders Game Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Kicking game quality is ace in the hole for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas injury: Here's what Saints did on 13 snaps without star WR in Buccaneers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S ***Burrow's Bengals vs Mayfield's Browns Game Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 307
Billgluckman That little trick play at the end of the game.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
gummbo70114 Rewatch Tampa versus Saints game on NFL network at 7 PM central time Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Will we see an increased emphasis on the run game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saints keeping it (under) 100... Everything you need to know about the defense's 44-game streak Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Dan in Lafayette Game analysis with T-Bob Hebert & Nick Underhill Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
kansast Game with New Orleans Radio broadcast Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Watching/Reading the recaps from the first game, I'm not sure the Saints were even there. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
3 Takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs Tampa Bay Bucs game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 15: More takeaways from Saints week 1 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Bucs draws high ratings for opening week game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus The Eerie Silence of an N.F.L. Stadium Makes the Game Even More for TV SR News Page Articles 0