Who's going to the Ravens game in costume? (1 Viewer)

Optimusaint

robot in disguise
Reaction score
and what should i be on the lookout for?? ill be there, and the sitting on each side of me will be:

Skeletor
63404-68.jpg

Tron
1344278503_l.jpg

both of those are my costumes, im letting my crew wear them for this game. i was going to wear something different, but people basically "suggested" that i stick to Optimus Prime, or they would have to "convince" me...

That Skeletor looks pretty good. And Optimus Prime has got to be the best costume I've seen yet. More than meets the eye, indeed.

Well Optimus...you know what I'll be wearing...I'll post a pic of the final costume late tonight or tomorrow afternoon sometime!

What section(s) do you costumed folks sit in?

section 619 (Reggies section), row 15...I get there an hour before the game usually.

Assuming I get my school project finished and don' t have to give away my tix at the last minute, I'll be there as Saint Wonka. Sec. 118

im in section 151, row 22, seats 5 6 7

but i walk the section frequently.

Do you take up all three seats? I've been wondering how you fit in one seat with that costume. It looks like it takes up some space.

and what should i be on the lookout for?? ill be there, and the sitting on each side of me will be:

Skeletor
63404-68.jpg

Tron
1344278503_l.jpg

both of those are my costumes, im letting my crew wear them for this game. i was going to wear something different, but people basically "suggested" that i stick to Optimus Prime, or they would have to "convince" me...

I am curious as to, ummm... Why? I see no signs of Black and Gold in those costumes? Or is this about Holloween? :dunno:

You'll see this somewhere in 131 with a bush jersey and possibly a string of ravens around my neck

Attachments

• 626150036_l.jpg
    626150036_l.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 19

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom