Who's going to watch: Moment Of Truth ..... (1 Viewer)

I gave it another try last night. I found it to be better. They didn't seem to waste as much time?

That was funny when they asked that guy if he added packaging to his underwear.......and his answer was "FALSE."

:hihi:

I just can't get into it. I thought I would like it but it's been pretty lame so far. Maybe it would be better if people didn't know what the questions were.

I just can't get into it. I thought I would like it but it's been pretty lame so far. Maybe it would be better if people didn't know what the questions were.

Yeah, I was thinking that same thing last night. I guess they would have to put the lie detector test on them as they do the show? :dunno:

Is your shirt green?
pause for 60 seconds
Yes
Pause for 60 seconds
True

I agree on the lameness. I've watched about 3 episodes so far and I'm done. However, it may keep my interest if they have nothing but hawt chicks like that beauty pageant girl and her sister.

I agree on the lameness. I've watched about 3 episodes so far and I'm done. However, it may keep my interest if they have nothing but hawt chicks like that beauty pageant girl and her sister.

The sister was a lot hotter than the chick answering questions. Hopefully they bring her on to answer a few. :ezbill:

I don't like the fact that show could be easily rigged or just plain wrong. Lie detectors are not always right.....and could cost these contestants 500,000$ and they have no foot to stand on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom