Who's going to watch: Moment Of Truth ..... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
tomorrow night???? Looks like it's going to be a good show...... Man, some of the previews look like it could be pretty brutal... Probably going to ruin a few marriages along the way....

tomorrow night???? Looks like it's going to be a good show...... Man, some of the previews look like it could be pretty brutal... Probably going to ruin a few marriages along the way....

I guess they could ask some questions based on knowledge of your life that might put you in a bind...but here's the thing, why even lie? I mean, theoretically, these tests are accurate to within about 8% or so...so even if you do lie you are going to get busted anyhow. I'd have no problem going up there and answering every single answer truthfully no matter what the question. The only questions that would bother me are the ones that are kind of ambiguous. Do fat people disgust you? No. If I walk by someone on the street I'm not disgusted at all, but at the same time I've seen some pics on this site alone that have me turning away as human nature does for most people. So what is my answer so as not to get flagged? :shrug:

i am sure the few teasers they show'd may be intersting to see but beyond that this show will not grow out of its infancy.

Yeah, your probably right... Most likely it will be a bust...... But never the less, it's on tonight and in all reality I really dont have much else to do on a Wednesday night, so Im going to give it a try..... The previews do seem like it's going to be pretty intense, but we all know how well some of those previews reak......

Agreed about the ambiguous questions, or the ones I don't the answer to. Have I ever illegally smuggled anything into the country? Well, there were cigars that I thought might be Cubans, but have no way of knowing. I don't know what to answer for that one.

Agreed about the ambiguous questions, or the ones I don't the answer to. Have I ever illegally smuggled anything into the country? Well, there were cigars that I thought might be Cubans, but have no way of knowing. I don't know what to answer for that one.

Yeah. You're probably screwed either way in those cases. I would assume (I'm no polygraph expert) that once you gave an answer you're mind and physiological tendencies would begin to race/change trying to figure out in your own mind if that was the correct answer. Probably a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of situation.

So you guys watched the show, was it any good?

I mean the concept is simple, put people's lives on display and make it tense. By answering each tougher question the 3 family/friends that are there get embarrassed, angry, upset, etc. It's a battle of emotions basically.

Like I said, the concept is simple, but I thought the production was lacking. They over dramatized the early levels, and the 5-10-15 second forced pauses between the answer and whether or not the person was lying is just too drawn out. A speedier, snappier production could have made the show better. Ultimately if you like seeing lives and relationships and families potentially torn apart you will like the show regardless.

The show was alright. It could use some serious speeding up in revealing if it is true or false. Some of the questions seem intense and some seem funny. I wouldnt be suprised to see the show pulled after a few weeks or a single season though. It needs a lot of help IMHO

I thought it was intriguing for the first episode, but I'm not sure if it'll keep me interested long-term. I agree with Waymer on the frequent "pauses." They're a bit too long.

The show was alright. It could use some serious speeding up in revealing if it is true or false. Some of the questions seem intense and some seem funny. I wouldnt be suprised to see the show pulled after a few weeks or a single season though. It needs a lot of help IMHO

if that show makes it while they canceled my Journey Man after only 12 shows imma be upset.

Agreed!

The host kept asking the contestant "unofficial" questions in between the questions for the contest. Too slow.

I agree with Waymer. Interesting idea, very poor delivery. They are going to need to refine things for it to last. The questions are interesting though.

I found some of the question s to be ambiguous enough to where I actually wouldn't know the answer. I can tell the truth as long as I know the answer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom