Who's Gonna Turn Down The Sound On Their TV.... (1 Viewer)

I would if I could.. If I play the radio here in Shreveopolis, the radio is several seconds AHEAD of DirecTV.. if it was the other way around, I could compensate with the DVR the few seconds to sink it up.. Bums me out.

:gosaints:

I would if I could.. If I play the radio here in Shreveopolis, the radio is several seconds AHEAD of DirecTV.. if it was the other way around, I could compensate with the DVR the few seconds to sink it up.. Bums me out.

I have noticed that, too. Kind of hard to get used to. I also have the problem of my TV upstairs being a few seconds ahead of the one downstairs. How does that happen?

I have noticed that, too. Kind of hard to get used to. I also have the problem of my TV upstairs being a few seconds ahead of the one downstairs. How does that happen?

LOL - Problem solved! Turn up the radio and watch TV upstairs!

I have the same problem with Comcast Cable here in Hattiesburg, MS. TV networks delay their broadcast by 5-10 seconds in case there is a "wardrobe malfunction" or someone flashes the middle #1 sign so they can bleep it out. WWL's broadcast is only 1-3 seconds delayed due to transmission delays so there is no way to synch them up. Sighhhhh.

And listen to Westwood one, I think not. It sucks not getting the wwl broadcast for the superbowl.

I used to do this in previous seasons.

My TV broadcast would be seconds ahead of the online radio broadcast so I would just use the DVR to sync it. Was a lot of fun.

This year I watched all the games via GamepassHD stream though so I couldn't also stream the radio or it affected the picture quality of the game.

Since I'll be watching the SB on TV I think I will listen to the WWL broadcast.

Is there an online stream still for the WWL cast?

no oz, due to the nfls money grabbing the wwl feed shuts off when the game starts

Is there an online stream still for the WWL cast?

You know, I really don't think so. I don't think the NFL lets WWL stream the games. Sometimes they do for a few minutes but usually end up realizing it and cutting it off.

This may not be a reasonable thing to do, especially at this late date, but I have a Sirius radio boombox that I bought several years ago. Sirius broadcasts each team's home network. I can pause that, and I can also pause my DVR on the TV, so between the two, I can get things in sync.

Quite a challenge sometimes but it's my tradition, and my family knows I'll protect those two synced up remotes with my life!

I'm assuming the one upstairs isn't a DVR and the one on your main TV is. In that case, because the box is recording instead of just sending the signal, it causes a delay. I don't know the exact reasons why, but that's the way it works.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom