Who's got the biggest taco? (1 Viewer)

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The gist of it:
A 335 foot long taco, made with 3307 lbs of carnitas and 2646 lbs of tortillas, was recorded as the biggest taco registered in the Guinness book of records. This taco was prepared in the city of Querétaro's historic district, in the State of the same name. They broke the record held by Guadalajara, which was a 246 foot long taco.

Next January, the city of Tizimín (which is like an hour from my hometown) will attempt a 1.8 mile king cake. I'll be there for that one :)

Me personally, while I don't have anything necessarily against tacoes, tortillas, hot salsa, dirty rice cooked to perfection, I tend to lean towards liking Chinese, Italian, or German food, variety meals, and/or concoctions. I never have liked white-hot jalapeno peppers, it's the food equivalent of eating and digesting edible pieces of lava into your digestive tract.

I would also like to point out that if forced to choose between the two, I would order a 20-piece McDonald's chicken Mcnugget meal with a large order of fries and Coke 9 times out of 10.

as for the OP, 2646 lbs of tortilla should have at least 5000 lbs of carnitas. Big taco doesn't necessarily equate to satisfying taco.

Padawan, wrap the meat inside the tortilla, you have to be able to ... the added weight of the pico de gallo and the salsa, you are forgetting.

Am i really the only one who thought of something completely unrelated to Mexican cuisine when reading the thread title? Really?

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom