whos got their colors on at work (2 Viewers)

My son's entire school is wearing Saints stuff today. It was so cool seeing all those little kids wearing their Saints gear. We practiced a little Who Dat before he left (he's 4). He's ready for the day.

Wish I could wear my gear to work today, but ...... i'm off =P Gotta get ready for the big party tonight.

Bush jersey here...the only one with gear on I've seen so far...

I wore my black suit, with a white shirt, and yellow tie. I do weather for the ABC station in Jackson and wore my Deuce jersey on air during the last segment.
Both son's also wore Deuce Jersey's. I guess you could say we're Deuce fans!!!

Got my Brees jersey, Saints watch, Saints visor, 2 Saints wristbands and my Saints shoes on at work today. Go ahead Chris, say something. :hihi:

I'll be sporting the black and gold in the next hour when I head out. I've got a gold shirt with a Saints tie and possibly some temp tatoos to throw in as well.

Yes, I am in that number, Saints black polo and my black Drew Brees jersey in the car (with 2 saints flags) for when I get off!

I feel like I'm hearing the Jeopardy time song all day, come on.......is it 7:30 yet?

226 days I have waited for this day...............:highfive:

Also my daughters go to Ursuline in New Orleans and they both are sporting jerseys today....It is great they let the kids join in on the fun also.

Last edited:
Wearing a custom Black jersey with my name on the back. My wife and kids picked it up for me last christmas so I'd have a jersey where the player can't be traded. I also have white Horn, black McAllister, and black Bush jerseys. I may swith to Bush for the game.

I'm not usually allowed to dress out of uniform, but I've returned them. Tomorrow is my last day. :) 20 years complete.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom