whos got their colors on at work (1 Viewer)

Wearing my well-worn Saints polo shirt.

"Nice shirt," she said.

"You'll notice it's not new," I answered.

"Oh, you're a diehard," she quipped.

"Dreaming of a Saints Super Bowl since 1967," I responded with my SR.com sigpic slogan.

:D

Been waitin a while, huh? Believe it or not, I will be thinkin of your dad throughout the season as I will be thinking of my uncle and grandfather.

Here's to the diehards.

BTW, quit bleaching it and passing it off as an "old, well worn" jersey. :hihi:

wearin my ron mexico dirty bird shirt and a Saints hat

my normal game attire

If yall don't mind sharing, what company does everyone works for? Hibernia/Capital One here

I work for an architecture firm here in New Orleans. Small office, I started the idea of black and gold on game day/fridays. Now most people do it.

Saintsreport.com Tshirt, baby!!

Told everyone I wore it so they would know what I was doing all day!!

Division Champion shirt proudly on today. I know I'll never make it all day at work, will have to leave early otherwise I'll be totally worthless at the office.... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>Dude! Whereja get that tie?
>>Seriously, where?

My ex-wife got it as a Christmas present for me along with a Joe Horn (by MY CHOICE) jersey last Christmas. I'm assuming it was from the Black and Gold Shop on Veterans because she went out and bought some other jerseys there around that timeframe.

Okay, I just went over there and searched for "tie" and these pretty cool ones came up:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom