whos got their colors on at work (1 Viewer)

I'll do you one better.. I'm sitting here in my office with my Saints Gear on, and my 3 year old daugther came to the office with me this morning.. She's got her #25 jersey on too!! :)

Saints logo "coaches" shirt.... My flags are flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wearing a saints collared coaches shirt...
cant wait to throw a deuce authentic on for the game!!!

well since I'm home sick again today, I already have on my saints hat. My long sleeve Saints shirt (its a bit chilly in my house) with my Colston black jersey over top of it.

Geaux Saints!

I have my Black Reggie Jersey on and I have to say it is too much fun riding around Houston on my motorcycle with my pride showing. Black helmet with a gold fleur sticker on the back too.

Been waitin a while, huh? Believe it or not, I will be thinkin of your dad throughout the season as I will be thinking of my uncle and grandfather.

Here's to the diehards.

BTW, quit bleaching it and passing it off as an "old, well worn" jersey. :hihi:

I don't have to bleach anything to make it look old. I've got Saints gear that's older than most of the posters on this site. Wifey used to hit the clearance sale racks after every dismal, losing season to get my Christmas and birthday presents.

Don't make me break out my Reuben Mayes jersey! :smilielol:

I don't have to bleach anything to make it look old. I've got Saints gear that's older than most of the posters on this site. Wifey used to hit the clearance sale racks after every dismal, losing season to get my Christmas and birthday presents.

Don't make me break out my Reuben Mayes jersey! :smilielol:

I LOVE a good Reuben grill samich. So, who's this Reuben guy you speak of?:ezbill:

I still wish I had a Hilliard jersey.

Well -- I always have my Saints banner hanging in my office -- and have my saints wallet on me -- but could not wear a Saints jersey at work today cause I got some meetings with some poobahs

I'm sporting the black and gold at the office today. I've got my Reggie jersey sitting in the car waiting to be worn at the game watching party!

This is the shirt I have on now at work and I will then change into my Drew Brees Jersey for game time. I work for a law firm and e-mailed administration to ask for a Saints day today and low and behold, we got an e-mail a while later saying that today is "Wear your black and gold" day. Yay!

View attachment 6918

Okay, so I'm wearing my Brees jersey, and I may change to Bush by game time. However, when I saw this shirt, I went straight over to the black & gold shop website and ordered one for myself. Thanks for the idea!:highfive:

Nothin' better than wearing my Black Saints polo in the middle of a bunch of Buc's fans...the looks on their faces says it all :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom