Who's hotter, straight women or lesbians? (1 Viewer)

Lesbians or straight women?

• Lesbians is cool

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Straight women are hotter

Votes: 50 49.0%
  • They are equally hot

Votes: 43 42.2%

• Total voters
Do not Google "Lesbians" under the Images section at work hoping to find a funny picture of a mullet wearing lesbain to post.

Do not Google "Lesbians" under the Images section at work hoping to find a funny picture of a mullet wearing lesbain to post.

Did you come to that conclusion on your own or did some IT guy come into your office with that advice "a few minutes too late" ? :hihi:

Luckily our office is small enough that we do not have an IT guy but if my 60 yr old secretary came around the corner I would be calling 911 right now.

jonesy, you are aware that real lesbians don't look like the ones in your video collection???

The exact conversation in question went something like this:

Girlfriend mentions a party she went to where there were two genuinely gorgeous lesbians, which she found to be unusual.

Girlfriend got offended when I asked her to slow the story down and go into detail about what they were wearing/doing at the party. "Why is that hot?"

So I said its because 100% of the couple is hot, and I can agree with both. Then I said those girls were hotter than if they had each walked in with boyfriends. To which she said I was strange.

Definitely bi-chicks are hotter. I don't stand a chance with a hot lesbian unless she wants to get pregnant. The hot straight chick I will have problems talking into adult fun with the wifey if she is willing. Therefore bi chick = $H$A$W$T!!!!

This may make me a very unusual person, but I find all chicks hot

Yeah, I know, I cant help it. :idunno:

Well I have some experience in this area...and I will say straight....cause most Lez girls are too ..uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... unstreched.......and that sucks...... especially after you had to work extra hard to get it cause she likes chicks......BS man

Well, this is an interesting topic

I have spent much time around a large number of Lesbians. Dont get too excited though, my sister is gay, and since we used to hang out a lot, it was normal for about 20 or so women, all gay, to be having a party at her house. We also used to play tennis and softball with "the girls," and we used to have fun at the biggest gay bar in Texas-- the Ranch, now closed. I've always had a lesbian for a sister-in-law-type person, and usually, its like having an extra sister. Nothing attractive happening there!

Believe it or not, hanging out in a room full of girls who like girls, the novelty wears off pretty quick. I mean, sure at first, you get the voice of Butthead in your head at first, "Lesbians, uh-huh huh huh." But then you notice...

...after a short while, you notice that most of the girls are kind of masculine, even the feminine ones usually have kind of a man-vibe to some degree. I'm not sure how to say that, but... they're pretty much like guys...so...

If you saw my sister, you would mistake her for feminine, (this post will REMAIN "useless w/o pics, " thank you. ) but I'm the one who played football with her, (you should see her run a pass pattern---I think she runs a 4.5) thumped her on the top of the head, and had our childhood farting contests. She may be petite and wear makeup, but theres nothing girly about my sis.

Anyway, in a room w/ 30 lesbians, usually about 1 would be cute & girly. (and confused) She always had the toughest/ most jealous gf. If YOU (not me, you) payed her nice attention, she might take interest in you, mainly due to her gf's oppressiveness. But she's not gonna bring a friend & do that thing..... Just an observer...

So my answer is Straight Girls are hotter, because they might actually be attracted back to you. And they're girlier, and *****ier, and all that stuff I like.

If we're talking who's better to "see" ---2 straight girls experimenting are better. Thats my guess.

Last edited:
Skymike's very...uh...informative post brings up an age-old question: Why, if they are attracted to women, do many lesbians choose to date manly-looking gals?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom