Saints Who's IN/OUT at Safety? (1 Viewer)

Who is in/out at safety this season? (Pick your TOP 3)

• BANJO, Chris

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • BELL, Vonn

Votes: 116 69.5%
  • GARDNER-JOHNSON, Chauncey

Votes: 114 68.3%
  • HAMPTON, Saquan

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • WILLIAMS, Marcus

Votes: 119 71.3%
  • OTHER

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Ask me after OTA's

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • TACOES

Votes: 15 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guarantee the week's hype is coming from the Saints press office. It doesn't have anything to do with Gardner being legit. That's just a tool. If we had All-Pro safeties ahead of him, they would be dowplaying the same talent.

We have underachievers. Thus the hype.

Pretty sure this weeks hype was from CGJ making plays in the first practice available to the media. He had plenty of draft hype because almost every outlet said he was one of the biggest steals of the draft. I don't think the Saints have to worry about it if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Banjo and Hampton will play special teams, Bell, Williams and CGJ will be in involved on defense...how is the OP counting 3 safeties to make the team...does he/she not know the back end of the roster comprise of special teams players / depth.

Crawley is out this year. He may be late round trade bait closer to cutdown but I think Hardee has the edge bc he played decent in some games filling in and is a ST contributor. Plus I’m pretty sure he’s from the same HS as lattimore and Ginn so the locker room chemistry is important there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom