Who's On Your Saints Mount Rushmore? (2 Viewers)

Drew
Sean
Colston
Mills

Not enough longevity for Deuce to make our Rushmore, and I'm not putting a man who refuses to support his children on any sort of pedestal. The Dome Patrol needs to be represented, though, so take your pick of Mills or Swilling for that last spot.

Really tough to not find a way to fit Roaf in there as well.

Last edited:
Payton
Brees
Jackson
Rolfe

Its really difficult to put anyone pre Benson because the team was so terrible.
In about five years, there’s gonna become more arguments over this once Thomas passes Colston and Kamara still being productive.

Archie
Rickey
Drew
Mike Thomas

Drew
Sean
Colston
Mills

Not enough longevity for Deuce to make our Rushmore, and I'm not putting a man who refuses to support his children on any sort of pedestal. The Dome Patrol needs to be represented, though, so take your pick of Mills or Swilling for that last spot.

Good call on Sean, I was not thinking beyond players.

Archie, Rickey, Drew, Morten (All first-name references, of course)
You got 3 out of 4 right but Morten is just a kicker and he kicked for the Falcons against us.

Archie, Rickey, Drew, Deuce.

These are the guys who carried us in different eras when we needed somebody to carry us.

Players only: Archie, Drew, Ricky, MT13.

There may be an argument for Kamara one day. Same with Cam. Wanted to put Colston but Thomas is going to be the greatest WR in Saints history so I'm just putting him there now. An argument could be made for Gleason based on what he means to the team.

I think I'm ok with my choices....

You got 3 out of 4 right but Morten is just a kicker and he kicked for the Falcons against us.

Archie, Rickey, Drew, Deuce.

These are the guys who carried us in different eras when we needed somebody to carry us.

Morten Andersen carried this team to victories not even the vaunted Dome Patrol defense was capable of doing on their own. Anyone on here older than 35 should remember it was the regime’s fault he was ever let out the building in the first place. He went into the Hall as a Saint, talked nothing but Saints during his acceptance speech and that’s plenty good enough for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom