Who's replacing Ellis & Evans? (1 Viewer)

sam d

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Sounding like these guys could miss some time. Has anyone heard who we might look at?

Maybe Olaniyi Sobomehin (FB) is still on the streets? He knows the offense and showed flashes. Obviously, his health has been an issue so who knows. :idunno:

My guess is Chase Daniels back to PS, and they bring up Demario Presley.

Sounding like these guys could miss some time. Has anyone heard who we might look at?
Loomis said on WWL Radio tonight that they're looking at their options for Evans both on and off the current roster. On the roster, he mentioned Thomas having played some at the position with NE, and he also mentioned Hamilton... Didn't mention any specific names not on the current roster.

Regarding Eliis, looks like it will be Hargrove getting more reps in place of Ellis and activating Clancy to rotate with Remi, Hargrove, and Clancy. Didn't say much more. Did not mention Pressley.

Last edited:
I would not be suprised to see David Thomas playing some fullback. He has in the past for the Pats.

David Thomas at FB

Demario Pressley at DT (Pressley impressed me in preseason, i was semi-surprised he didnt make the 53)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom