Who's the better QB?

Ratings
Stop sir, let it go. Give it a rest and let it die. Of course McNabb is better, and the number overwhelimngly prove that. No Jerry, I do not agree to your terms, By your logic then Bruce Gradkoski is better than McNabb since the Bucs won last week. No I dont think that to be the case. This will be decided, once again, when McNabb has better numbers (again) McNabb is in the Pro Bowl and Delhomme is not (again). Thats all I am going to say about this. McNabb's numbers speak for themselves.

Gradkoski is a better QB? I disagree with that, I do believe McNabb is better, but he is not looking to hot as of yet against the Jags.

The winner of the Panthers vs. Eagles will determine the better QB, Jake or McNabb? I am now taking bets, the line is McNabb -2.

Jerry

Ratings
Man after today you can ask which QB is the worst! Both of them had awful days today. Between the both of them there were NO TD passes. I cant defend either one of them anymore.

Hell can we start puttin Drew Brees in this conversation too ... Why not .. Saints are 6-2 and he has to be in the top 10 for league MVP ....

Ratings
After last night can we now say that even Jeff Garcia is better than Jake Delhomme? Man that was a great ballgame. The Eagles arent done just yet!

OP
OP
wolfpac19

wolfpac19

Pro-Bowler
Just wanted to announce the end of this thread McNabb or Jake, Who gives a care all about Drew Brees, maybe I will start a Drew, Peyton or Tom Thread. Who is the better QB? But that will be later on is it Draft day yet. Hopefully Saints sign the Eagle Rod Hood Today.

Peyton Manning is the best of all ... He won the SBOWL !!!!
I would put Drew Brees in the top 5 ..

1 Manning .
2 Brady ( 3 rings )
3 Brees ( ok so I'm a Saints Fan )
4 Mcnabb ( when healthy )
5 Palmer ( see above )
6 Bulger ( maybe the most under-rated Nfl QB )
7 Hassleback ( see 4 and 5 )
8 Favre ( the man can still play better than half the starters in the NFL )
9 Rivers ( up n coming )
10 Eli ( barely makes top 10 )

Future stars -- Alex Smith , Tony Romo , J.P. Losman , Matt Leinert
Droppin out -- Vik , Delhoume , Culpepper , Green and Plummer ..

Did they say he ( Russel ) was throwin the ball 80-90 yards WOW !!! ..
As for A.B. maybe 5 years ago he was a top 10 qb , not anymore .. But then again when your line can t block for you and u have 10 sacks a game , no one could be in a top 10 like that ..
I look for AB to go to GB and back up Favre again ...

Ratings
I know that it was only preseason, but boy did McNabb look great last night! And by the same token Delholme looked awful!

First McNabb. He admited he is only at 80% right now. Yet he went out and went 6 for 9 for 120 yards. I pass was a drop so he should have been 7 for 9, He also almost had a touchdown pass but the tight end was dragged down at the 2. He looked awesome in his first live action in over 9 months. Wait until he is at 100%!

As for poor Jake, I think he finished like 9 for 18 for 100 yards? He threw one pick which was returned for a touchdown. He also lost a fumble. He was also sacked three times. He only managed 3 points in a whole half of play and that was playing against an Eagles team that had no Brian Dawkins and no Jevon Kearse. (Yes, I realize that Julius Peppers was also not playing). I am more and more convinced that we will see David Carr starting at some point. Then this debate will really be silly. Who is better - McNabb, heading for his 6th Pro Bowl, or the back up Jake?

I must say, I know it was only preseason, BUT I LOVE IT!!

I have to agree as McNabb goes so does the Eagles .
Delhome could find himself on the bench , Carr has outplayed him ..

BUT IT S TIME FOR BREES AND THE WHO DATS !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom