Who's the Key for the Saints? (1 Viewer)

Who's the Key for the Saints Victory on Sunday

• Cameron Jordan

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Michael Thomas

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Alvin Kamara

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Demario Davis

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Marshon Lattimore

• Saints O-Line

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • Jared Cook

• Marcus Davenport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Williams

• Eli Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taysom Hill

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters
Team contribution. They need to control the clock keeping the 49ers offense off the field while tiring their defense with long drives.

I voted DD because his maniac play will be a determining factor when the Saints win. He will make a living in their backfield all game.

I'm going to go off list and say Murray. He KILLED when we used him more than 5 touches earlier and he is exactly what we need to grind this game out. Our running game has been anemic the last few weeks and I really hope we don't abandon it today.

Asked another way: Which player listed can have a poor day and the Saints still win?

The officials.

Not kidding, I've seen so many calls that have cost the Saints the game against the Niners over the years, that is my final answer.

Jimmy Graham hail mary getting called back because of a flop.
Missed call on PT helmet to helmet hit and fumble

Don't even get me get going with the Niners vs Dome Patrol bad calls.

100%

Refs should have been a Pole option.

other than Refs, it's on our O-line. We can't lose the time of possession today. That means OL can't "hold" and they can't "leak".

Asked another way: Which player listed can have a poor day and the Saints still win?

Maybe Taysom...

Not on the list but the refs could have a bad game and it actually help the Saints. You know like if they accidentally call a fair game?

David, can we spend some time on this post?

Do you think Taysom Hill is comparable to Lamar Jackson? If so, in what way?
I never said that Taysom is Lamar Jackson. I said he can do some of the things that Jackson does, and the Ravens had shown by him that the Niners can't defend that.

I voted other because it has to be a total team effort to win. The O line and D Liine have to take over the line of scrimmage. The defensive ends have to set the edge and prevent runners from getting to the outside, especially with the linebackers that will be on the field. Special teams have to limit the 49ers and our special teams need to have at least one big play. Can’t give the 49ers a short field.
On offense, we need long sustained drives. Pound the rock when we can but take what the defense gives. NO DROPS! When Brees puts it in your hands, you got to catch it.
No turnovers on offense!
We did most of what we needed to do, except disciplined play by the DEs. Too many inside rushes that left the edges wide open. Special teams came through, offense came through (except fo the 1 fumble), defense not so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom