Who's the Key for the Saints? (1 Viewer)

Who's the Key for the Saints Victory on Sunday

• Cameron Jordan

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Michael Thomas

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Alvin Kamara

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Demario Davis

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Marshon Lattimore

• Saints O-Line

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • Jared Cook

• Marcus Davenport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Williams

• Eli Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taysom Hill

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 14.4%

• Total voters
I went with other because imo it will be Murray. After the Carolina game, when we entered the ATL game and CSP still under utilizing him, I had the thought "maybe coach is dialing him back so he is fresher and not expected so he can pound on the 49ers" ...

He would be a mismatch as well as Taysom, and CSP loves his mismatches

Just my thoughts...

Just Win!
Who Dat! ?

I voted other because it has to be a total team effort to win. The O line and D Liine have to take over the line of scrimmage. The defensive ends have to set the edge and prevent runners from getting to the outside, especially with the linebackers that will be on the field. Special teams have to limit the 49ers and our special teams need to have at least one big play. Can’t give the 49ers a short field.
On offense, we need long sustained drives. Pound the rock when we can but take what the defense gives. NO DROPS! When Brees puts it in your hands, you got to catch it.
No turnovers on offense!

Well, the guy I voted for - Taysom - is in 2nd place. I just think, after what I watched against the Ravens, that Taysom is the guy that can put us over the top against them. They had no answer for Jackson, and I think it would be the same for Hill. They can't key on everyone. While spending so much time on Thomas and Kamara, Hill could be the guy that opens up everything.

The OL will be so critical, first keeping Drew with a good pocket and second opening up the running lanes in the middle of the line. I truly believe that the defense, LB losses considered, will rise to the occasion to minimize the niners running game so IMO it will be the offense that is going to have to score 24 - 27 points to get us an important win for home field advantage. They will only be able to do that with a tenacious OL.

I'm kinda drunk and P'Oed myself off by thinking the refs are going to let them get away with dirty sheet tomorrow ? it's funny bc it might be true lol

Well, the guy I voted for - Taysom - is in 2nd place. I just think, after what I watched against the Ravens, that Taysom is the guy that can put us over the top against them. They had no answer for Jackson, and I think it would be the same for Hill. They can't key on everyone. While spending so much time on Thomas and Kamara, Hill could be the guy that opens up everything.

David, can we spend some time on this post?

Do you think Taysom Hill is comparable to Lamar Jackson? If so, in what way?

I could be very wrong, but I’m picturing our offense trying something like they did against Tampa Bay...

Maybe they come out throwing 40 yarders or something... but for some reason I feel like they will go with that west coast offense and not take many chances

Being more disciplined.

The poll is a bit unfair because the OL is an enormous group of people, versus individual players. That has to be the answer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom