Whose Locker room will it be? (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
overall, I assume it's DD's locker room - he's a natural and Drew was already sharing leadership with him

but on offense? I'm guessing AK, but that doesn't seem to be his personality at all
MT seems a 'leave me alone and let me work' kinda guy
the QBs will be in competition, so they really couldn't 'lead' until QB 1 is named (and I guess Jameis could step in to that roll, but the team has known Taysom for years in various support roles, i think it would be hard to see him as leader)
Terron maybe?

Great Question! I agree, that 100% Demario Davis remains and assumes a bigger role as a major leader...

On offense, I think it’s going to be Taysom Hill. Taysom has the leadership qualities and intangibles to be a captain.
Whether he wins the QB job or not, his energy is contagious, and the other players rally around him.

It will be Jameis and DDavis. AK and MT aren’t the outspoken type. At least not orally. They’ll tweet all day long. But they aren’t the vocal type. Jameis can be. I just hope for no ‘W’ eating.

The team will decide. The most vocal person is not always the leader.

I think if Jameis is going to be our starter then it has to be his locker room along with his fire on the field. As far as pre game chant type things that’s going to be DD as he is a natural at that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom