Whose Locker room will it be? (1 Viewer)

Are you confused about the term ‘voluntary’?

Many players have a "work out bonus" tied to their contract which was to hopefully ensure they show up for the voluntary sessions. If their are no voluntary sessions then if they don't show up for the mandatory mini-camp in shape then they should lose that bonus.

Probably Jameis. His devotion to Drew last season wasn't just to learn how to be a better QB on the field; he was also watching how to be a better QB and man off the field. He's said as much himself.

Great Question! I agree, that 100% Demario Davis remains and assumes a bigger role as a major leader...

On offense, I think it’s going to be Taysom Hill. Taysom has the leadership qualities and intangibles to be a captain.
Whether he wins the QB job or not, his energy is contagious, and the other players rally around him.
I don't see that with Taysom Hill at all. Not even remotely close. Taysom is a follower.

Jameis at every stop has been that de facto leader of the locker room. Whether you agree with his style or not, he's always been a strong leader.

I don't see that with Taysom Hill at all. Not even remotely close. Taysom is a follower.

Jameis at every stop has been that de facto leader of the locker room. Whether you agree with his style or not, he's always been a strong leader.

Then I don’t know what you been watching Scott... The team rallies around Taysom Hill and it’s very clear.

(and I guess Jameis could step in to that roll, but the team has known Taysom for years in various support roles, i think it would be hard to see him as leader)
I don't role that way, guido. With such a big change at the helm of the offense, I think it's hard to predict who will get the locker room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom