Consigliere

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Graham: 3 receptions for 34 yards

Unger:
Passing:27/35 265 1 0
Rushing: 35 for 123

Jimmy Graham was a non factor. You know Brees made him when a defense treats you like just another NFL tight end and doesn't have to scheme for you. Not saying he's not good, but playing with Brees inflated his value.

I'm not going to hate on Jimmy.
He loved the Saints and he loved Drew.
He didn't chose to leave, he was traded.

For someone who loved playing for and knowing Drew, Jimmy sure didn't seem like he gave a crap about him. Didn't even give him a courtesy handshake after the game, nothing.

Makes me wonder how much of that "I'll only play for Drew" talk was smoke up the back-end.

I agree with pretty much everything you said...............he didn't choose to leave but he has chosen to act like a very large child ever since he was traded.....:scratch:

If that was the case, he wouldn't have continued his vendetta against us for so long. He wouldn't have tweeted to Akeem Hicks that he was blessed to be rid of us. He would have actually said a few words to Drew after the game, if he even gave a flying wink about Drew.

I don't think I buy what he was selling back then anymore. I think there's a strong possibility he was feeling the "football" love stats wise and therefore wanted to keep Drew on his good side. When he didn't have control or when Drew was getting rocked due to our poor O-Line, he pouted like a child and eventually, we traded him due to his attitude to fix the line and extend Drew's career by allowing him to not get smashed.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced Jimmy didn't care about this team beyond what he could get out of it. I could very much be wrong, but today's another nail in the coffin.

He didn't help his cause by whining and being a little sissy during his contract dispute. He also didn't help his cause by tweeting to Gallete and Sproles ( I think it was) just saw that it was Hicks, that he was "happy you gotta out of there" tweets that just showed his immaturity. If Jimmy loved the Saints he would had settled for the kings ransom he was offered now he is playing for that same pay and became a non factor so far with Seattle. I don't dislike him I am just indifferent to him.

Dont forget Jahri. Seahawks cut him and he played great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom