Why all the bandwagon rage? (1 Viewer)

But, but...how else will I be able inflate my own ego at the expense of others?

pshaw....my post count = small. my saintsfanage = huge
despite your logic.

the more posts you have, the bigger fan you are :shrug:

pretty straightforward
For your sake I can only hope that you are trolling for :rant:, 'cuz if you are serious then...:iamwithstupid:

I personally don't care so much. I would think that for every 100 or so bandwagon fans that we might actually gain a few perminant true fans. So in a way it's a good thing! Let them buy merch and help this team solidify or enlarge it's market!

My only complaint is those that don't know what they are talking about. I don't want some random guy I meet in Alabama say "Geaux Saints!" when he sees mye wearing my Saints hat. only to follow up with "it's gonna suck when they move!"

Please explain how post count is an indicator of fanhood

Ok, let's run through this just *one* more time:

The larger the post count, the older the join date, and the more positive rep all mean that the poster has a larger e-peen. The larger the e-peen, the more internetz bucks they earn. The more internetz bucks they earn, the closer they get to 100% completion. At 100% completion, the Final Boss of the Internet is challenged. If the Final Boss of the Internet is defeted, then the poster has won the internet.

Upon winning the internet, the ability to figure out sarcasm without visual aids is obtained.

Last edited:
post count and join date are clear indicators of your fanhood

just sayin

No that's a sign of your web savyness (sp?) and devotion to a forum.

Fact is we have some of the best and I MEAN BEST die hard fans ever...

But this team's past has never been very inviting for outsiders and people's interest wane back and forth depending on success and thats no one's fault but our past.

Now that said, its a rare breed that can suck up the pain this team has wrought and cheer every game every year...

I don't mind fans that suddenly show up and throw their chips in when its "a good year", but I do have a problem with the people who "like" 3 or more teams and gravitate towards whichever one is doing well and flee when some hole spring up.

We all know those people, seriously you can name 3 you've known and probably 2 in your family...

Of those people, the ones that become 180 degree turncoats and rip into the team that WE LOVE, then a game like yesterday is a great time to tell them to stay the hell away from our boat after they showed their true colors.

And frankly they should save what little dignity they have and do just that and work on fooling their co-workers and themselves but take their front-running tendencies away from the diehards.

I see no problem with that, but the folks that see the Saints as their team and naturally show up more on good years, I welcome you, post when you like, or use this place as a great resource and celebrate in your own ways!

WHO DAT diehards WHO DAT!!!

This is hands down the biggest sarcasm test fail ever. Without a doubt.

You haven't posted enough or been around long enough to say "ever". There have been epic sarcasm failures over the years.

Man, I so hope your wrong, because if thats the truth, I might as well get rid of my season tickets, Jerseys, Hats, NikeID Saints Shoes, Numerous Pics etc... I'd save so much money a year from tailgating, $7.50 Beers in the dome, If Post Count was what made me a fan.

I think along the same lines. I've never really bought into "post count = fanhood" b/c, well, talk is cheap. Also, the vast majority of posts don't add much substance to the conversations.

Also, all of things being equal, the more time you take to post, the less time you have to read... and I think it certainly can be said that typically the more you read the more informed you are.

"The fool chatters. The wise man listens." Confucious

Last edited:
Enjoy the wins. Who cares if Random Message Board Person # 873 gave up on the Saints in the first quarter or didn't care about the Saints during the Ditka debacles? How does that diminish your enjoyment of the season?

I don't get it. Let them be the kind of fans they want to be, and stop trying to find reasons to not enjoy a heckuva (TM) ride.

QFT, saints fans should not be complaining about other saints fan. This season has been over 40 years in the making and before you know it will be over.

enjoy every moment of it, and stop trying to one up your fellow fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom