Why are Dyson products so expensive?!?! (1 Viewer)

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Seriously. Are they really worth it?

They have a fan for the house I want but it's stupid expensive. They also have a really bad arse blow dryer that my hair stylist uses when she does my hair but it's $500. I mean it makes my hair look good but come the fork on.

Anybody recommend any alternative brands?

You ever try something nice for the first time and liked it so much that you can’t go back to the cheap stuff? Sometimes thinking it might’ve been better if you never discovered the finer things in life? This might be one of those times.

The short answer is that Dyson products are the same plastic junk made in China as every other brand. Yes, they generally work well, but not better than other cheap plastic products made in China for half the price. You know you can get a great hair dryer for $300.

The short answer is that Dyson products are the same plastic junk made in China as every other brand. Yes, they generally work well, but not better than other cheap plastic products made in China for half the price. You know you can get a great hair dryer for $300.
False. Dyson vacuums are much better than tye sheet half the price.

No one will say that their $500 super plastic vacuum doesn't work better than a $300 Bissell. Of course it works better, it's $500.

It doesn’t work better because it’s $500. It works better because it’s engineered better. Because it’s designed better. I mean buy whatever vacuum or hair dryer you want. But to suggest Dyson isn’t better is false.

Seriously. Are they really worth it?

They have a fan for the house I want but it's stupid expensive. They also have a really bad arse blow dryer that my hair stylist uses when she does my hair but it's $500. I mean it makes my hair look good but come the fork on.

Anybody recommend any alternative brands?

Have you tried the Chison product line?

i have the pet vacuum whatever. worth every penny. it is a pet owners dream.

better yet, i have the dyson hot+ cool, forking awesome. i use it in my dog's room. absolutely fantastic. the heat is awesome, easily keeps the room the right heat (500sqft). works great. the cool is like a very good fan, so not as cool as i'd expect, but fantastic for my babies.

They also have a really bad arse blow dryer that my hair stylist uses when she does my hair but it's $500. I mean it makes my hair look good but come the fork on.
Is it the Dyson Airwrap? Dang, I want that thing but no way. I can't compare to Dyson but I have the Revlon One-Step Dryer and Volumizer and for less than 60 bucks totally worth it for the blowout it gives.

I mean, I assume the Dyson products are "worth" it but I can't justify it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom