Why are people like this? (3 Viewers)

Woman Defended For 'Forcing' Rich Father to Fork Over Unpaid Child Support​

Do you think the grandparents were wrong?
[Am I the a**hole] for 'forcing' my father to pay child support?
My father is a d**k," OP began, curtly. "When he got my mother pregnant he wanted her to quit her job and just stay home...my mother refused and divorced him."
continuing to explain that her father is entitled to a substantial trust fund, the original poster said that after the divorce, he returned to Europe without ever mentioning his newly-abandoned family, and without paying a single child support payment.
my [paternal] grandparents found out about my impending wedding and me.
When they found out my father had basically abandoned me...they had their lawyer calculate the amount of child support [he] should have paid with interest...then gave [me] this as a gift," OP continued. "What I didn't know was that it came out of my father's yearly draw on his trust fund.
"He has been contacting me and telling me that his current wife and children will be negatively affected if I don't give him back this money," OP added. [But] I'm not giving it back."
The fact that he was mad because it was gonna affect his current wife and children, but didn't care he disappeared and pretended he didn't even have a daughter...

Why mess with Sikhs? As a group, they're probably the most solid people on the planet.

I once long ago pro-conned the worlds major(active) religions and gave them "scores". I dont remember exactly, but I think Sikh got the top grade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom