Why are people like this? (1 Viewer)

that's dumb. the ones up to no good will only do stuff in spite of that.. that will not work 99 times out of a 100.
we put those up at work to keep the pigeons out. I couldn't hear it, but many people (all adults) could hear it. they ended up having to turn it off because of that.
I give that speaker a couple months before it's shot or knocked down..

People be paying for air and crumbs’: Shopper combines 2 bags of Ruffles chips together to make a full bag at check-out​

Are people really that dumb and not know why the bags are half full of air? Are people really this dumb and not know you are paying for weight when it comes to a bag of chips and not how bif the bag is?
I want to believe the people who always mention this are just joking, but i feel they usually are just ignorant to the fact..

People be paying for air and crumbs’: Shopper combines 2 bags of Ruffles chips together to make a full bag at check-out​

Are people really that dumb and not know why the bags are half full of air? Are people really this dumb and not know you are paying for weight when it comes to a bag of chips and not how bif the bag is?
I want to believe the people who always mention this are just joking, but i feel they usually are just ignorant to the fact..

i believe Rich Hall called it the snackmosphere

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...newsntp&cvid=60ad06bded1f4b94b6467ad1fa019533
I am skeptical of the confession. I know how cops can convince people to admit things that they did not do or to tell them what they want to hear. Not that he killed her, but the reasoning. It is possibe that be accidently shot her, but after being interrogated, its easy to put words into kids mouths. They didn't metion in the article who was present when he told the officers what happened. And the fact he was diagnosed with a mood disorder will make it hard to convict him as an adult.
I agree what he did was bad, but i am not sure charging him as an adult is the right move. It could cost them a conviction and the real help this kid needs.. A good lawyer will tear apart this case. He should be tried as a juvienle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom