Why are people like this? (4 Viewers)

We have become a self-indulgent, entitled, vain society that believes that they are special and that everyone wants to know what they are doing. We have become egotistical. And in doing so, we have destroyed our self-worth. The biggest ego's house the most fragile self-esteems.

Social media, while having its perks, is a Trojan Horse. It was displayed as a way to connect everyone all over the world however, once it was opened, the ugliness of humanity poured out.

Fight Club was not that far off from reality.......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...newsntp&cvid=60ad06bded1f4b94b6467ad1fa019533
I am skeptical of the confession. I know how cops can convince people to admit things that they did not do or to tell them what they want to hear. Not that he killed her, but the reasoning. It is possibe that be accidently shot her, but after being interrogated, its easy to put words into kids mouths. They didn't metion in the article who was present when he told the officers what happened. And the fact he was diagnosed with a mood disorder will make it hard to convict him as an adult.
I agree what he did was bad, but i am not sure charging him as an adult is the right move. It could cost them a conviction and the real help this kid needs.. A good lawyer will tear apart this case. He should be tried as a juvienle.
I don't think a 10 year old should be tried as an adult no matter what the circumstances are.

A 10 year old is not an adult under any rationalization.

Social media didn't make people bad. They always were. Social media has exposed them.
Yup, the worst thing we could do in the not so distant past was drunk-dial an ex.

Now, anyone at any time can do the equivalent to the world with the push of a button, regardless of the inebriation state.

I don't know much but I do know for a fact that the Asian woman has and will contribute much more to the well-being of our society than her racist pig attacker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom