Why are people like this? (2 Viewers)

So, he said the gun was meant to communicate his intentions and wasn't gonna harm anyone. I suppose sticking a gun in a dude's neck is saying something, yeah.

I hope I never have to meat this guy in person.

That's a fact but somehow now that there are no immutable facts such as that persons who were born sans uterus can't menstruate and that I have to accept that they can or else I am the butt crevasse, I stay away. That's why I made the cute animals thread and why it's still alive.
This video may help. I even got some left wing trans activists to give it its imprimatur.

I agree that biological sex has a definition regardless of what people think that they are (i.e. primarily a chromosomal phenomenon).

Of course this will not be good enough for some people on the left, but I think they are a minority even within the transgender activist community.

Eight reports of homeless people being sprayed and he finally sprayed the wrong guy.

So instead taking a stance and saying people should be more careful assuming everyone who rings a doorbell is a threat, that eveytime you ring a doorbell, you should expect to be shot... some people are just horrible at heart..
jeez. If you don't want anyone ringing your dorbell or knocking on your door, then put large signs out and say you are an A-Hole and go away and don't be mad when you can't get deliveries..

Screenshot_20230519-173523.png

He's about to FAAFO come October 1st.

The gun control bill that he's protesting prohibits, among a few other things, wearing, carrying, or transporting a gun in an "area for children or vulnerable adults," like a school or health care facility.

He's pushing that envelope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom