Why are people like this? (3 Viewers)

He's about to FAAFO come October 1st.

The gun control bill that he's protesting prohibits, among a few other things, wearing, carrying, or transporting a gun in an "area for children or vulnerable adults," like a school or health care facility.

He's pushing that envelope.
I would think he might be trying to set up a test case to bring the law to the courts to get the law tossed out, and then be an NRA hero. By being there for a long time before and not harming anyone, when he does purposefully violate the law, still not harming anyone, and gets himself arrested after the law takes effect, he'll be in a much better position to fight the law.

He'll also attract lawyers and backers who will want to handle his case for the same reasons.

I would think he might be trying to set up a test case to bring the law to the courts to get the law tossed out, and then be an NRA hero. By being there for a long time before and not harming anyone, when he does purposefully violate the law, still not harming anyone, and gets himself arrested after the law takes effect, he'll be in a much better position to fight the law.

He'll also attract lawyers and backers who will want to handle his case for the same reasons.
You could be right.

JMO here, and I'm not trying to get political with this, but Wes Moore is the new governor in MD. He's following a two-term guy that was very popular in the state across party lines and is from the other party.

I think he's wanting to put his own stamp on his term, and this is the first step toward him doing that.

the pussification of american youth continues

mob of forty teenagers jump three Marines
Horrific video shows the moment a group of self-identified US Marines were savagely beaten by as many as 40 teenagers after the service members confronted them about their unruly behavior on a California beach.

as long as you :poop: have 39 :poop: buddies, you're brave enough to go for it, SMFH

... a male teen was seen brutally punching the back of one of the Marine's heads.

The Marine turned around and charged at the assailant, which led to an all-out brawl...

semper fi, :devilish:🐶

Last edited:
Related to the 15 teen batboy Cali scumbags from last weekend it seems. Man that guardians of the galaxy vol 3 soundtrack can't get here fast enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom