Why are people like this? (2 Viewers)

Did this sheet used to happen in the good old days when I was growing up and going to school? I swear i had normal teachers

Did this sheet used to happen in the good old days when I was growing up and going to school? I swear i had normal teachers
Same here. I can't remember ever experiencing anything out of the ordinary with any of my teachers at both public and private schools. Same with my kids and all the different schools they attended.

Same here. I can't remember ever experiencing anything out of the ordinary with any of my teachers at both public and private schools. Same with my kids and all the different schools they attended.
Me either, to be fair though, I never had teachers that looked like this......

16cfd220-08f8-4f75-a4a4-c608b54ffcb5.png

Me either, to be fair though, I never had teachers that looked like this......

16cfd220-08f8-4f75-a4a4-c608b54ffcb5.png
I had a few good looking teachers back in the day, but never occurred to me that students and teachers would actually hook up until I was a junior in high school and there were rumors of that happening, but none of that was ever actually beyond the grapevine as far as I know. Never had a teacher make a pass at me and I never did either.

There was a time that videos of abhorrent behavior were uncommon enough to be news worthy because there weren't enough cameras to capture it. Nowadays just about everyone walks around with a video camera.
im new here. i was thinking about this quite recently. how every aspect of human
life seems, nowadays, to be ..useful...as content on the 'net'.
'net ' an interesting word now since it seems to literally catch humans like fish, in
a Net. a net of behavior i couldnt imagine a decade ago.

humans always did weird things it just wasnt sent out around the planet
on a tek machine for all others to...somehow..view as...common useful behavior.
since the net and media of anything anyone can vid tape...life seems deteriorating
and so cheap. its pathetic, not helpful and will not add to any quality of life.

i feel sorry for young kids today who seem proficient in video taping their butts
dancing for the phone vid.

is this what the humans have now. sad. Maya2.

im new here. i was thinking about this quite recently. how every aspect of human
life seems, nowadays, to be ..useful...as content on the 'net'.
'net ' an interesting word now since it seems to literally catch humans like fish, in
a Net. a net of behavior i couldnt imagine a decade ago.

humans always did weird things it just wasnt sent out around the planet
on a tek machine for all others to...somehow..view as...common useful behavior.
since the net and media of anything anyone can vid tape...life seems deteriorating
and so cheap. its pathetic, not helpful and will not add to any quality of life.

i feel sorry for young kids today who seem proficient in video taping their butts
dancing for the phone vid.

is this what the humans have now. sad. Maya2.
Good thing we didn’t have camera phones growing up, some of the stuff we did is best left with no evidence to be found

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom