Why are people like this? (2 Viewers)

im new here. i was thinking about this quite recently. how every aspect of human
life seems, nowadays, to be ..useful...as content on the 'net'.
'net ' an interesting word now since it seems to literally catch humans like fish, in
a Net. a net of behavior i couldnt imagine a decade ago.

humans always did weird things it just wasnt sent out around the planet
on a tek machine for all others to...somehow..view as...common useful behavior.
since the net and media of anything anyone can vid tape...life seems deteriorating
and so cheap. its pathetic, not helpful and will not add to any quality of life.

i feel sorry for young kids today who seem proficient in video taping their butts
dancing for the phone vid.

is this what the humans have now. sad. Maya2.
I tend to fixate on the humans who made the stupid humans. Like... their existence didn't HAVE to be. We could've been spared their evilness/stupidness/selfishness, but nope.

Someone produced the extremely dangerous creatures, then sicced them on society.

Not to mention that most of the idiots of today were bred by and descended from the people who complain about them.

They’re lucky this guy was a dumbarse. Should probably look into their vetting of security companies.

Yeah, I can't.
I can.

A ban on co-living.

Let's say that you're getting married and living with the in-laws to save money...

"The new ordinance defines a co-living group as a group of at least four unrelated adults living together in a dwelling unit. The ordinance stated that if one adult is unrelated to another adult, then the entire group will be classified as unrelated."

A ban on co-living.

Let's say that you're getting married and living with the in-laws to save money...

"The new ordinance defines a co-living group as a group of at least four unrelated adults living together in a dwelling unit. The ordinance stated that if one adult is unrelated to another adult, then the entire group will be classified as unrelated."
I was about to make a rude comment about that but then I saw it was aimed at rentals. Is it only rentals? Because surely they can't tell a homeowner who can live with them.

Many people are arselings.
Now go get me an ale.

I just needed a spot to plug in two of my new favorite “a” words. :hihi:

I suspect I would have done the same thing. I just can't imagine. I have two pretty much grown daughters, and I'm relieved that's never happened with them. 7 yeas old. That will stay with her for the rest of her life. Terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom