Why are we going away from the running attack? (1 Viewer)

Cute response, but he's criticized plenty.

There are just two groups. Those criticizing Jameis along with other facets of the game (coaching, fumbles, missed FGs), and those who refuse to criticize anyone BUT Jameis.
I've seen a lot more folks who criticize everything BUT Jameis. He gets a pass, but for DA (whom I also thought was a bad choice like like I thought JW was), it's open season. Checks out.

I've seen a lot more folks who criticize everything BUT Jameis. He gets a pass, but for DA (whom I also thought was a bad choice like like I thought JW was), it's open season. Checks out.

I don't know man, I feel like every thread I jump into and vocalize concern to any aspect of the game other than QB play I just get quoted with more Jameis bashing.

No one gets a pass with how we've looked for the first two games. I'm not a fan of our QB play but I'm also really concerned by our predictable playcalling and inability to make adjustments. Pete is calling plays as if it were 2017-2020 with Drew's declining arm. The difference is, Drew was able to get us out of bad looks when we were facing a stacked box. That's what made Drew special, is that most of the time he was beating the defense pre-snap. Jameis ain't there yet (and probably won't ever) and Pete knows that. He needs to be better in his playcalling. The playcalls are so predictable it's not even funny. We're talented enough to move the ball and score, but even an average defense can thrive against superior talent when they know what's coming based on film study.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom