Why are we playing so far off? (1 Viewer)

Because if you get beat while giving up 10 yards cushion, you probably give up a 20 yard play or so.

If we play press or some kind of release coverage, you get beat, you can give up a 70 yard touchdown. The Chiefs have some fast receivers now.

Because if you get beat while giving up 10 yards cushion, you probably give up a 20 yard play or so.

If we play press or some kind of release coverage, you get beat, you can give up a 70 yard touchdown. The Chiefs have some fast receivers now.

Chiefs are not an air it out type team

I don't mean to be hateful but do you guys have any idea who we have manning our corner positions? Any at all... They're simply trying not to get beat deep or give up big plays.

It hate seeing the DBs give that huge cushion too , but how can you not know that the coaches are trying to protect below average corners. These guys are dime backs at best and more likely practice squad players. All things considered I think they have been pretty impressive , but still not good

Tell that to Crowley after the TD he gave up

Really??? Crowley had inside position and had a step on him and all of the sudden he hesitated and then stumbled. We play too far off and we also don't blitz enough. One play they showed blitz and backed out of it and we still left the receiver wide open in middle...got lucky he dropped it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom