Why are we writing off the Falcons and Panthers already? (1 Viewer)

THIS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!:9:

Revamped defense, guys on that side of the ball are ready to show an prove!
Most explosive offense in the league, Big-Ups to St. Chadwick for videos on this offense an such, since 06' our offense is "ridiculously good"!
"Highly aggressive" Sean Payton calling the right plays at the right time, brass b**** included, with the ability to keep things very "BUSINESS-LIKE" ROUN' HERE!

Hell, I'm wrintin' everybody off! Go Saints!
14-2 baby, "with somthing special happening every week".

I'm drowning in the kool-aid with you my friend!:9:

Matt Ryan finished the regular season with 16 Td's and 11 Int's. Yeah, that looks like superstar status to me.

Please! Why not write them off, on paper or off, I felt like we were the better team last year. This year my thoughts will be no different. Whats so mind-boggling is that fact that nothing jumps out to me when I here "Falcons". Nothing. Your damn right I'm writing them off. It has nothing to do with being a so-called "homer" either, just the simple fact that they haven't really done anything besides making the playoffs, that should have me, or anybody for that matter...worried, or skeptical!

Its the Falcons. Dallas can't win a playoff game to save their lives, does it mean a team is better just because they made it to the playoffs, and your team didn't(Saints). We caught some really bad breaks last season, and really weren't out of any games except Carolina in Carolina, when we decided to abandon the run when it was working like an well oiled machine(see Reggie before he got hurt) working.

As far as the NFC goes, as a whole, there's only 2 other teams besides the Saints that looks as tough as us, New York football Giants, who really doesn't get the respect they deserve, and the Washington Redskins.

There's nobody, I repeat "Nobody" that seems to be able to hold a candle in the NFC than the afforementioned teams. Pay attention...In the NFC is what I said. Carolina might be good, but what do they really have besides their rushing attack, I see there are a few on here thats been giving undeserved "props" to their defense. Remeber what Drew and the boys did to them(last game of the regular season) Once again poor Safety play was they culprit in another close New Orleans loss.

To hell with the Falclowns, and the damn "Carolina Diapers". Yucs ain't even worth mentioning!

falcons defense doesn't scare anyone.
they dismantled their lb core and their DL is thin if abraham is injured
they have a very young secondary, athletic but young. and smallish too

where they scare people is their offensive...running game with PA pass that is deadly

It's too early to look at things objectively. Right now, it's homer time.

16-0

For some reason, this made me LOL. :smilielol:

Not taking anyone lightly - that is one tough schedule we're looking at.
Everything has to come together for us to get to double-digit wins.

Panthers won the division and have basicly the same team, Falcons were almost the division champs and have added some D and helped thier O, Bucs. were pretty solid last year, but ran out of gas down the strech, they have gotten younger and have lost a lot of the vets that helped em last season, but look pretty talented to me. We better go out and play every game hard this year. Especially division games. I'm liking our chances this season, but we better play our butts off.

Go back and look at the Packers game from last year.. that's what this team looks like with a decent defense. I'm looking for 16 Packers games this year. :hihi:

Matt Ryan finished the regular season with 16 Td's and 11 Int's. Yeah, that looks like superstar status to me.

Please! Why not write them off, on paper or off, I felt like we were the better team last year. This year my thoughts will be no different. Whats so mind-boggling is that fact that nothing jumps out to me when I here "Falcons". Nothing. Your damn right I'm writing them off. It has nothing to do with being a so-called "homer" either, just the simple fact that they haven't really done anything besides making the playoffs, that should have me, or anybody for that matter...worried, or skeptical!

Its the Falcons. Dallas can't win a playoff game to save their lives, does it mean a team is better just because they made it to the playoffs, and your team didn't(Saints). We caught some really bad breaks last season, and really weren't out of any games except Carolina in Carolina, when we decided to abandon the run when it was working like an well oiled machine(see Reggie before he got hurt) working.

As far as the NFC goes, as a whole, there's only 2 other teams besides the Saints that looks as tough as us, New York football Giants, who really doesn't get the respect they deserve, and the Washington Redskins.

There's nobody, I repeat "Nobody" that seems to be able to hold a candle in the NFC than the afforementioned teams. Pay attention...In the NFC is what I said. Carolina might be good, but what do they really have besides their rushing attack, I see there are a few on here thats been giving undeserved "props" to their defense. Remeber what Drew and the boys did to them(last game of the regular season) Once again poor Safety play was they culprit in another close New Orleans loss.

To hell with the Falclowns, and the damn "Carolina Diapers". Yucs ain't even worth mentioning!

:worthy:

I wouldn't even write off the Bucs (just as people wrote them off last year). They have a rookie QB, who historically do well in the NFC South, especially against us. They have a decent 1-2 punch at RB, and a potentially decent receiving corps with Winslow and possibly Burress or Brandon Marshall. The Saints can't write any of them off.

Good post. Look at the Falcons last year. No one expected much from them.

Go back and look at the Packers game from last year.. that's what this team looks like with a decent defense. I'm looking for 16 Packers games this year. :hihi:

Man, that's a fun game to re-watch. :9:

I'm definitely not writing off either Atlanta or Carolina. TB I don't see as a huge threat, but I don't think we'll blow them out either.

Atlanta: If Ryan has shown anything, it's that he's an extremely SMART quarterback. He makes sound decisions, doesn't put the ball at risk, and gets rid of the ball quickly. Those traits make for a long-term successful career (which really worries me). Ryan, compared with a bolstered defense, make me think we'll most likely split those games, with the home team getting the edge.

Carolina: Delhomme doesn't scare me. Their running game does. GW's new defense may be awesome, but I also think it may open up more running lanes with guys flying around so much to disguise the package, especially this year where they may still be getting their feet wet with the new schemes. Plus, Carolina's defense is always stout. Again, I think we split the games.

TB: Both games will come down to the last minute, but their depleted defense just won't be able to hold up against our offense. We take both games.

That leaves us at 4-2 in the division. Which yes, I'd gladly take in a heartbeat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom