Why are we writing off the Falcons and Panthers already? (1 Viewer)

BigFrosty

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can see why we're more likely to knock off the Bucs, because of the overhaul of their team, but why are we knocking off the Falcons and Panthers already? They both have stout defenses, excellent run games, and can pass when needed to some gifted receivers. I just think we might be getting ahead of oursevles here. Just seems like we're banking too heavily on the Falcons to have a sophomore slump and Jake Delhomme to continue to tank like he did in the playoffs.

:1zhelp: !!!

Im not writing them off. Those are going to be VERY tough games. As far as others go... well.... those black n' gold blinders make reality sometimes difficult to see.

I haven't written off either one of them but if I had to choose for a playoff game I'd rather play the Panthers.

Are you kidding those games are gonna be a joke!!!! We will win those four games by at least 30 points each and we will finally see what our back ups can do against their first stringers.

Who DAT!!!

You guys were supposed to come in here and tell me I'm crazy and how they aren't even in the same league as us. Not agree with me! :bah:

Thanks anyways...:hihi:

I'll wait to see what our defense does first.
But if the defense is on, I think the Saints are unstoppable.

But I'm also a Saints fan :)

Question for all of you...

If someone guaranteed you TODAY a 4-2 record this year within the division (i.e., sweep the Bucs and split with both the Panthers and Falcons), would you take it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom