Why are women so much less likely to be killed by police than men? (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Serious question. The numbers between black and white killed by police are microscopic in comparison to the difference in number of men shot compared to women.

Because the majority of bad cops that are killing people are usually misogynist neanderthals on a power trip. They feel like they have to put down "animals" and threats, but there's no reason to damage good property that you might use for her good holes one day.

It's the way they think.

You think hippie intellectual cops are the ones doing the crazy screaming and shooting we're seeing all the time. Have you seen their mugs or listened to them talk?

This is generic and broad stroke because the question is too. Of course we've seen even this week that a woman can be the murderer, and we see quite often that race isn't the only issue in a power trip that ends in street execution, it quite often is only about the power and same race or black cop asian/white victim, etc. If you're asking for a dominant reason, or why the vast majority are men, even in relation to the number of men versus women on the job, it's because of the misogynist culture for the subset of officers that have power and control issues that believe it's ok to plant evidence and execute for disobedience.

This isn't general cop culture, hopefully, but it is the culture of the cops that do this kind of ****.

Cops are mostly men, and they see women as less of a threat than other men.

Men commit the vast majority of violent crimes. Men are more likely to use displays of aggression in conflict resolution. We aren't that far removed from tribal hunter/gather life in which men committed genocide regularly. Self-domestication is a slow process.

Now I'm intrigued
I assume this was posted after the "incident" you allude to in the double standards thread
Not trying to make light of whatever it was or to pry but now I'm hella curious

Now I'm intrigued
I assume this was posted after the "incident" you allude to in the double standards thread
Not trying to make light of whatever it was or to pry but now I'm hella curious

Absolutely nothing to do with each other. Just really curious on the thoughts from everyone.

Men commit the vast majority of violent crimes. Men are more likely to use displays of aggression in conflict resolution. We aren't that far removed from tribal hunter/gather life in which men committed genocide regularly. Self-domestication is a slow process.

This is the correct answer.

I believe another factor that plays a role is that the majority of police officers are male. Most men have an instinct to do whatever it takes to protect women. Other men are perceived as threats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question has already been answered: men commit the overwhelming majority of violent crime (upwards of 80% by some measurements) and cops view women as less of a physical threat. Add that together and you get this end result. No great mystery.

Because the majority of bad cops that are killing people are usually misogynist neanderthals on a power trip. They feel like they have to put down "animals" and threats, but there's no reason to damage good property that you might use for her good holes one day.

It's the way they think.

It's a combination of these two factors, although I would have phrased the second one differently. Cops are always trying to assert their dominance over men, that's the primal impulse but with women they want to be admired instead of just feared. That's the mentality, and that's why women have a completely different experience with police.

I have refrained from commenting on this because it's so sensitive but I've read plenty of complaints from black women against police saying "what will it take for you to not shoot me". The fact is a black woman is far less likely to get shot by police than a white man.

Women don't generally have tiny penises for the win, Chuck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom