why can't we snap the ball faster?? (1 Viewer)

sidwin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
through the years of watching Payton Manning and Tom Brady, i've noticed that if there is a questionable call that went their way, they hurry up to the line and start the play before it can be reviewed.

Yesterday when cadet fumbled and there was a question if steelers recovered the ball, it took us FOREVER to get the play going. we end up giving enough time, where someone reviews or challenges the call. WHY WHY WHY can't we get to the line and snap the ball? I would rather us throw away a ball, vs giving the ref's a chance to take the ball away from us.

i know there are many parts of our game that need to be worked on but seriously how hard can it be to snap the dang ball!

Iirc they wanted to snap it quickly but Mike Thomas was on the wrong side of the field and he had to bust *** over to the other hash marks. They were all waiting on him then it got challenged.

Sometimes it's the refs. In that instance it was a rookie mistake. Though I have noticed we don't run hurry up offense anymore. Around 06, 07 it seems like we ran that more often to get the defense winded. But there I go down a rabbit hole.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I wonder too but. I think since our offense is base off bringing in different personal every down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom