Why did this blog make it to the home page? (1 Viewer)

waldo22

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Formerly Chalmette, Currently Baton Rouge
Cajun Up with the Saints | MVN - A New Orleans Saints blog Saints will add two rookie first-rounders this season

Here's my response...

To even put Meachem in the same sentence as Sullivan is completely unfair and insulting to the player. There’s a difference between a bust and a complete unknown. I agree with David about attitude and how it makes the difference. The only thing I’ve seen that worries me with Meachem is his shyness. He seems to lack confidence. Now this is based on only having seen 2 or 3 interviews, so I can’t really know this.

And really? A “late bloomer”? He’s about to enter his SECOND YEAR. I know it’s a “what have you done for me lately league”, but jesus…

If he was considered first round talent, Colston and Patten should be the only ones “firmly entrenched” ahead of him. He should have no problem beating out Henderson, Copper, Moore etc…

And you don’t “think” he’ll respond… you hope. You have nothing to go on here. How can you possibly make an informed opinion on what you “think” he will do?

That task might be a tough one though. With Colston, Henderson, Patten, Copper and maybe Lance Moore firmly entrenched ahead of him in the rotation; he will have to really turn some heads in camp

Funny thing is, these guys would be 4th & 5th WR's on most other rosters.

If Meachem gets issued a helmet this season he'll have no problam beating out these three.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom