Why did Troy Aikman keep saying... (1 Viewer)

GhostFace

Boom Box
Reaction score
the Saints O-line didn't play well against Detroit?
During the Eagles game, not only did he say it 3 times, but those were the first words out of his mouth to open the game. Where does this opinion of his represent itself in the Detroit game? Brees 6 tds, Bell rushed for like 130, I can't remember any sacks. Can someone explain to me what the heck this dude was talking about?

During the Eagles game, not only did he say it 3 times, but those were the first words out of his mouth to open the game. Where does this opinion of his represent itself in the Detroit game? Brees 6 tds, Bell rushed for like 130, I can't remember any sacks. Can someone explain to me what the heck this dude was talking about?

Like in another thread that someone had, It's TROY ******** AIKMAN DUDE!

Just stare at his insanely huge hands and laugh while he talks, it helps ignore his mouth.

He's been a Saints hater FOR-EV-ER!!!!! it won't change we could go 16-0 and win the superbowl and he would just say the cowboys woulda won it if it wasn't for "insert random excuse here" and that we got lucky because of "insert random cowboys bias excuse here"

Your assuming that he watched the game and came to that conclusion on his own. The most likely explanation is he heard somebody saying something negative (or maybe neutral) about the Oline, the words got jumbled around in his head along with the idea that the Saints aren't any good, and that's the conclusion he vomitted up.

I like our oline, but believe that Brees makes them look much better than they are. Especially our two current tackles. His ability to detect the pressure and usually sidestep or move up in the pocket is amazing.

The noise that comes from my butt makes more sense than the noise that comes from Aikman's mouth.

During the Eagles game, not only did he say it 3 times, but those were the first words out of his mouth to open the game. Where does this opinion of his represent itself in the Detroit game? Brees 6 tds<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>, Bell rushed for like 130, I can't remember any sacks. Can someone explain to me what the heck this dude was talking about?
Who know with this cat!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Aikman is a terrrible announcer. He's so Dallas, NFC East oriented he doesn't give credit anywhere else. Our O line had a great game against Detroit. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

"The Aikman Efficiency Rating is determined by a handful of random 'facts' taken from NFL.com that Troy passes of as his own.

These numbers are then written down on little bits of Jerry Jones' desk stationary, thrown into a hat and drawn out individually by a blindfolded Joe Buck, who is required to be wearing a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader uniform. Troy then creates a matrix that proves whichever team is currently rated best could never hold a candle to the Dallas teams of the 1990s."

Troy Aikman is a walking scientific study in the long term effects of too many concussions. He was just having a flashback to a game between the Saints and Lions back in 1993. :9:

Because Troy Aikman is a complete moron

Big Moron and Little Moron were standing on a bridge.

Earthquake, Big Moron falls off, little moron stays put.

Why?

Because he was a little more on.

Next up: the difference between a truckload of bowling balls and a truckload of woodchucks.

I kill me.

Last edited:
Well, Brees was under pressure a lot against the Lions. I think two of those TD passes were "on the run" so to speak. The Lions got a lot of pressure on Brees, it just didn't affect him.

Aikman's still bitter about his first ever game in the NFL. (they lost to us 28-0)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom