Why did we pass this guy up???? (1 Viewer)

Griffin isn't even that fast. Plus, Leonard has a higher ceiling than Griffin in a position of need vs. Filling out more depth in a crowded position.

After one preseason game? Wow. I'm sure there will be a lot of players we'll regret passing on but after one preseason game?

How does something make you sick that you don't know will pan out? Leonard could be a star, Griffin could be a bust. Of course, the opposite is equally possible. You also know nothing of the person and Sean Payton places emphasis on intelligence and coachability over pure talent. Leonard could have interviewed brilliantly and Coach thought he would be valuable in the locker room, in addition to on the field. Again, I'm not saying that's fact or that Griffin didn't interview great, but the point is that we simply don't know.

46c.gif

Lmao, presEason game one has marked it's future HOF player can't wait to see his canton speach.

HA we will see who would be more valuable to our team, and we can refer back to this thread.
A back up tackle (we hope) or a rotational linebacker that would play now!
I know its only 1 preseason game, but funny how people are making a lot of statements about our players after 1 preseason game (good and bad).
You can't teach speed and this guy is probably the eptomy of a high character guy. Talk about someone who has to overcome adversity.

Last edited:
Griffin isn't even that fast. Plus, Leonard has a higher ceiling than Griffin in a position of need vs. Filling out more depth in a crowded position.

WWF style. How about this...if Leonard turns out to be better than Griffin, I leave the site. If Griffin turns out to be better than Leonard, you leave the site. I’m that confident that Griffin will be better, where’s your confidence level? Griffin could START for the Saints at OLB. I think that a starting OLB is more valuable than a third string OL, but what do I know? I’m not a professional scout after all.

WWF style. How about this...if Leonard turns out to be better than Griffin, I leave the site. If Griffin turns out to be better than Leonard, you leave the site. I’m that confident that Griffin will be better, where’s your confidence level? Griffin could START for the Saints at OLB. I think that a starting OLB is more valuable than a third string OL, but what do I know? I’m not a professional scout after all.
Griffin wouldn't start for the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom