Why did Xavier Rhodes fall? (1 Viewer)

I don't think Hayden was a reach, I read several evaluators say he was the best CB in the draft, people were just scared about the life-threatening injury he had, bit his talent is apparent,y through the roof.

It's weird, I must have looked at 50 different mocks over the past two months of hayden's rehab and I just never saw many that had Rhodes even falling out of the top 12 nor Hayden in the top 15.

The other interesting thing about the first round was that the cost of trading up was really low relative to previous years. The Dolphins gave up a second to move from 12 to 3, which, according to the value chart that's usually cited, the trade was about was about 560 points less than what it should have cost. That makes the Cowboys trade down look a little better in that context.

Basically it seemed like teams were valuing the 1st round picks less this year than in previous years so taking a guard high wasn't seen to be as out of bounds as in years past. Strange night, but glad we ended up with a good pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom