Why didnt we even dress spiller for today? then trade him for a pass rusher. (1 Viewer)

SaintsSupremacy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Seriously? Cadet? Over Spiller? Then trade spiller so we can generate MAYBE some pressure on opposing QBs. Our rookie corners are going to have a bad time when freaking Carr has 3 eons to throw the ball.

Makes no sense to me either. We are paying Spiller as much as Ingram (maybe more than Ingram?) and he practically never sees the field despite being very, very effective when he does.

That was a head scratcher. It goes to show that it wasn't all "health" issues last year. Unless he is mysteriously hurt...

has to be a trade.

as i said earlier, football didn't keep spiller off the field today

Teams will surely be foaming at the mouth for the GREAT CJ Spiller and give us a good pass rusher in the process.

Who would trade for Spiller???If we can't use him with Bress,what team can?We're still stuck with paying trade or release!

Doesn't make any sense, he won't even use him on returns. Reggie and Sproles did it, he did in Buffalo and was good at it.

Hate to say this and I'll take my red thumbs but time to bring in Hardy.

He can't be any worse than what we have now.

I've never seen such an anemic pass rush in all of my life. What we have been doing over the last 2, 3 years simply isn't working.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom