Why didnt we even dress spiller for today? then trade him for a pass rusher. (1 Viewer)

I agree with other, if your not going to play him, move him. The problem is, if you do move him, the guy you will get back won't be as impactful as we hope. The guy will be coming in with no time to gel, and he will be expected to provide a pass rush? Those guys don't just grow on trees, and I doubt we could find one this late in the season.

The Saints FO has worked to get rid of the baggage that players like Greg Hardy bring to the table. There are a dozen teams who have pass rush issues and none of them want him.

What does that say about the man? He was a disaster for the Cowboys just a few days after they signed him. We don't need that kind of person in the locker room.

Spiller is a stretch runner and sprinter. He doesn't break in his routes..in passing game rounds his breaks. Not a fluid receiver. Cadet although a lesser athlete..is fluid in the passing game understands timing and breaks really well..and is solid in pass pro. I get the idea

i think spiller is a great talent. there has to be something up for his reason to be out. we've seen him healthy now and he is a good runner and receiver. with breaux out for almost the entire year, we need to package whatever we can for a CB

I just want to know what is going on with CJ. It's clear that something was going on between he and SP last year. Did he find the pictures of SP, that McMahon/Vitt/Johnson have?

We cut Cadet from the final 53, and Spiller has been great all camp and in preseason, so there is something strange going on. I think there's a good chance we would've won this game with Spiller because he probably would have made plays that Cadet can't. Payton must be ****** at Spiller. This suggests a locker room problem brewing. I'm assuming the only reason we haven't released him is salary related. It stinks, because I saw a great player this preseason. There is a fine line between winning and losing, and he is a difference maker that we're not using.

Maybe the Skins would take Spiller for Gallette !!! Hahaha

Seriously as well we need someone , anyone. We haven't had a real pass rusher in New Orleans in a long long long time

We cut Cadet from the final 53, and Spiller has been great all camp and in preseason, so there is something strange going on. I think there's a good chance we would've won this game with Spiller because he probably would have made plays that Cadet can't. Payton must be ****** at Spiller. This suggests a locker room problem brewing. I'm assuming the only reason we haven't released him is salary related. It stinks, because I saw a great player this preseason. There is a fine line between winning and losing, and he is a difference maker that we're not using.

He was an injury prone malcontent in Buffalo.

FO moves these last few years have been ineffective at best. Detrimental at worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom