Why do all you LSU fans think if Dorsey (1 Viewer)

dorsey is the best DT to come out of college in quite a while...

Forget Glenn Dorsey. The reasonable and arguably better pick would be Sedrick Ellis.

Forget Glenn Dorsey. The reasonable and arguably better pick would be Sedrick Ellis.

It's hard to forget Dorsey. As far as I am concerned there's very little difference between the two and I will take either.

It's hard to forget Dorsey. As far as I am concerned there's very little difference between the two and I will take either.

I mean, its pretty unreasonable now to even consider Dorsey falling down the 10. Sedrick Ellis is somewhat more reasonable to fall to us.

I feel the same way. Dorsey is great but all these injury reports are making me paranoid. Ellis is healthy and will do the same amount of damage in the middle. Although we probably won't have a chance at either but oh well.

It's not just LSU fans who think Dorsey is great, it's alot of people.

Our Defense isn't too far from being successful. Add a DT, a FS and another young CB we would be pretty threatening.

People have stated this numerous times, I'll state it again. The closer you are to the middle of the field or the ball, the more important you are.

Dorsey benefits everyone on the defense. Combined with smart picks in later rounds, we could be a SB caliber team.

Off topic: All we are getting is defense... what about offense?

Before the injury, he was all-world. After the injury, he was still damn good, but not dominating. The big question is will he get back to all-world. My recollection is that he played great in the championship game, but not quite to his pre-injury standard. If he can get that back, he could be LSU's givt to NFL football as Shakille Oneal was their gift to the NBA.

Because he can be that dominant when healthy.

Personnally, I beleive we will get Dorsey somehow. Freaky lucky maybe. I can dream can't I?

Personnally, I beleive we will get Dorsey somehow. Freaky lucky maybe. I can dream can't I?

Hey, we got Reggie Bush even though we weren't supposed to, anything can happen.

That being said, I prefer Dorsey slightly over Ellis, being the LSU homer that I am, but if we have to get Ellis, you won't see me complaining.

dorsey is the best DT to come out of college in quite a while...

That is a questionable statement being some analyist think Ellis may be the better prospect for the pros. Either way you look at it they are both pretty elite guys.
i would like to see us take a DT early in the draft. i would mind us trading back to get balmer it the CB we are looking for is not there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom