Why do analysts keep saying that our offensive line is FINALLY good? (1 Viewer)

sthomas1124

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I've heard Aikman say it in both of our games that he's called and I heard one of the guys on First Take say it again this morning. Hasn't our line given up the fewest sacks in the league since Drew Brees has been here or am I misinformed?

I actually agree with them, in a sense. We all know Drew helps the O-line out, but this year they've really stepped it up in all aspects, especially run blocking. I think we have the best interior line in the league with Nicks, Goodwin, and Evans holding it down. We also have the best depth. Bushrod has be stellar considering his lack of game experience, and Strief is so versatile we line him up as a TE.

Point is, they were good in the past. Now they're finally becoming the best.

I actually agree with them, in a sense. We all know Drew helps the O-line out, but this year they've really stepped it up in all aspects, especially run blocking. I think we have the best interior line in the league with Nicks, Goodwin, and Evans holding it down. We also have the best depth. Bushrod has be stellar considering his lack of game experience, and Strief is so versatile we line him up as a TE.

Point is, they were good in the past. Now they're finally becoming the best.

Yeah what he said. We have always been good but a great offensive line can open holes in the running game. It really wasn't our o lines fault as we just found out they only practiced running 10% of the time in past seasons. ( Stinchcomb interview after week 1). So technically we have had a great o line all along just never tapped into their ability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom