Why do I get sick watching Darren Sproles (1 Viewer)

His punt return TD got called back by a special teams penalty. It's almost like he's still here.

Yea, it looks like the down year he was having here was more due to injuries than anything else. I thought his last year with the Saints, he was beginning to show his age and just didn't look as quick as he had in the past. I think the Saints thought the same thing and shipped him off.

That was a particularly terrible offseason for us, horrible personnel decisions in fee agency: letting Sproles and Jenkins walk (although Sproles was traded) and signing Jarius Byrd.

Well he just got knocked the **** out.. WOW. That was ****** up.

Yea, it looks like the down year he was having here was more due to injuries than anything else. I thought his last year with the Saints, he was beginning to show his age and just didn't look as quick as he had in the past. I think the Saints thought the same thing and shipped him off.

That was a particularly terrible offseason for us, horrible personnel decisions in fee agency: letting Sproles and Jenkins walk (although Sproles was traded) and signing Jarius Byrd.

Yes, to be fair the last season he has with the Saints he looked very slow. But I suppose it could have been injury related. But I remember thinking that year he had nothing left in the tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom