Why do I still feel angry? (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
I'm still feeling that pit in my stomach from the refs botching those calls and nearly costing us the game.

We won, but the NFL has to get better than this. It has to. You can not mess the clock up before half and cost us a legit FG opportunity and you can't call that garbage roughing call in that spot.

I'm sure my nerves just need a minute, but dang I was so ready to be infuriated and then Brees and Lutz pull off the miracle. That's some serious swing in emotions.

I'm still feeling that pit in my stomach from the refs botching those calls and nearly costing us the game.

We won, but the NFL has to get better than this. It has to. You can not mess the clock up before half and cost us a legit FG opportunity and you can't call that garbage roughing call in that spot.

They had a whole offseason to examine how one sided they call Saints games, and decided the Saints don’t deserve any leeway.

Heck, they kept calling incomplete passes catches for Houston. They called Thomas short of the first down when he was obviously past it. I don’t think the Saints got one judgement call go their way.

It’s clear what the refs plan is, punish the Saints anyway they can.

I feel angry at the Refs absolutely but I also feel angry at how the defense gave up a crucial touchdown in 2 plays right at the end of the game. Denis Allens prevent Defense is the worst I have ever seen and without doubt the worst in the league. Seen it happen way too often now.

6 sacks man....

This. The pass rush killed it tonight. They were there almost every play, got 6 sacks, hit him another half dozen times.

It was just a few broken plays after Watson was able to get outside the pocket. We'll clean it up.

What we can't count on getting cleaned up is the reffing.

Well Hopkins is the best receiver in Football (sorry Mike)

but the 2 minute Defense has to be tightened up.

Team is going to live or die by the Blitz until Rankins gets back, so the Stills Touchdown I can live with... but the previous bomb to D-Hop when Marcus Williams and Lattimore were double covering him is in-excusable under a minute when they have no timeouts left.

I feel angry at the Refs absolutely but I also feel angry at how the defense gave up a crucial touchdown in 2 plays right at the end of the game. Denis Allens prevent Defense is the worst I have ever seen and without doubt the worst in the league. Seen it happen way too often now.
It’s Watson bro it’s only so much you can do against a player of his caliber

Imagine how mad the Texans fans must be about their defense??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom