Why do I still feel angry? (1 Viewer)

A win is a win. The officiating was straight garbage and almost cost us the game. How in the opening game with the team that officiating cost the SB could you miss two calls (I think the ruffing the kicker was BS also)? The NFL just doesn't care about impartiality. Some teams (large market) get a certain set of rules while others get hosed.

I feel angry at the Refs absolutely but I also feel angry at how the defense gave up a crucial touchdown in 2 plays right at the end of the game. Denis Allens prevent Defense is the worst I have ever seen and without doubt the worst in the league. Seen it happen way too often now.
At least it helped us that they gave up the TD quickly enough to give us time to drive.

I missed the whole second half because I was too P'Oed the way the first half ended. Nothing has changed. **** the *** Apparently it was an epic second half and the refs tried to screw us again. I'm done. I just get mad now. It's not enjoyable. I lasted 1 half this season.

You lived through 2017 and 2018. This is par for the course.

Once Rankins and Onyemata get back, it changes everything. Plus, we always tighten up after the first 2 games.
Yeah,Rankins is the REAL MVP of the front 7. I know we have Cam. But that interior disruption PLUS sacks from the fat man???? MVP

Great. Could we not give up a TD in 2 plays 13 seconds when the other team has 50 seconds on the clock and no timeouts?

Keep everything in front of you. Shouldn't be hard.
Yes, there were a couple of plays where our db's were trailing the receiver before the ball was out. Why?

The Saints won on paper but the defense lost,,,AGAIN.....The last drive from the Texans brought back horrible memories of the Vikings and Rams game. We have no prevent defense.

Stop and think about all the times we take a lead then hand it back to the opponent and allow a miracle finish. I can't remember a time when they haven't given up a score. It's infuriating!

I think it's just harder to remember those occasions when the defense manages to prevent an opponent from winning with a last-second score. The ones that come to mind are against Carolina in the 2017 playoffs, against Philadelphia in the 2018 playoffs, and against the Falcons in last year's Saints OT win.

The Saints won on paper but the defense lost,,,AGAIN.....The last drive from the Texans brought back horrible memories of the Vikings and Rams game. We have no prevent defense.
Seems more like we don't or won't use it in the right situations in the right way. It's thing with Allen.

Way too many examples of this and time to self examine his approach to these situations. What he does isn't working. Should never have as many of these late game quick scores going 75 yards in a few plays as we have given up over the last three years.

Last edited:
People are actually complaining about the roughing the kicker call?

That's a call 100% of the time. Roughing the kicker? No. Running into the kicker? Yes. Same result, rekick.

You can't make contact with the kicker, period. A rookie made a rookie mistake. Stop looking at things through B&G glasses and stop complaining. Not a good look.

I'm mad that PJ Williams is in man coverage deep down the field at any point in the game. That should never ever happen.

Has Dennis Allen not seen the Falcons game tape from last year? He and Ken Crawley should never be defending anyone deep, EVER.

I'm mad that PJ Williams is in man coverage deep down the field at any point in the game. That should never ever happen.

Has Dennis Allen not seen the Falcons game tape from last year? He and Ken Crawley should never be defending anyone deep, EVER.
Crawley usually is in pretty good position man to man.

He just can't locate the ball and prevent the catch.

I missed the whole second half because I was too P'Oed the way the first half ended. Nothing has changed. **** the *** Apparently it was an epic second half and the refs tried to screw us again. I'm done. I just get mad now. It's not enjoyable. I lasted 1 half this season.

The ref's didn't screw anybody in the second half. Jesus people let it go. Its an imperfect game run by imperfect people, and when the Saints benefit from bad calls no one complains. Come on saints fans, grow up a little.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom