Why do we have 500 yards of passing (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Come on when did this team need to go to throwing the darn ball so much. I'm happy that Drew is now at 4 games in a row for over 300 yards passing and is 2 games from tying the 6 game record. But I would like to see our big RB do what he does best and that is run the darn football.

We might only win 2 more games and those right now after the past two weeks could be a toss up instead of just about guarantee wins.

I'm going to let the week go by and be here next Sunday pulling for a win against the dirty birds. Were now tied for 1st with the media's darlings the Panthers.

Come on when did this team need to go to throwing the darn ball so much. I'm happy that Drew is now at 4 games in a row for over 300 yards passing and is 2 games from tying the 6 game record. But I would like to see our big RB do what he does best and that is run the darn football.

We might only win 2 more games and those right now after the past two weeks could be a toss up instead of just about guarantee wins.

I'm going to let the week go by and be here next Sunday pulling for a win against the dirty birds. Were now tied for 1st with the media's darlings the Panthers.

um correction there up half a game on us becaue they beat us:scratch:

Our game was too one sided. I would have loved to see us run the ball more....

But when you play from behind you often end up with a lot of passing game

Our game was too one sided. I would have loved to see us run the ball more....

But when you play from behind you often end up with a lot of passing game

we went down 10-7 early in the 2nd. How is that "playing from behind?"

san diego played from far further back last week, with less time, and yet they STILL ran the ball. and guess what? they wound up winning.

Lord Sean went to bombs away way too soon and it made us too predictable. run game never got established. NEVER. can't win football like that

Payton needs to commit to the runing game. He throws the ball too much, way too much. There is no way Deuce should have 7-10 carries and Brees should have 30+ passes. Payton needs to rethink his offense. His tendency to throw too much is catching up with him. There is a reason he was stripped of the playcalling duties in New York, your seeing it now.

Payton needs to commit to the runing game. He throws the ball too much, way too much. There is no way Deuce should have 7-10 carries and Brees should have 30+ passes. Payton needs to rethink his offense. His tendency to throw too much is catching up with him. There is a reason he was stripped of the playcalling duties in New York, your seeing it now.

the reason he was stripped of his play-calling is that the team wasn't scoring points or getting much yards.

i lived in NJ at the time and remembered when it happened.

the reason he was stripped of his play-calling is that the team wasn't scoring points or getting much yards.

i lived in NJ at the time and remembered when it happened.

We averaged 4YPC but only ran 23 times. That is horrible. Brees threw 52 times, much of them before we ever got way behind. Say what you wan't but the play calling is very suspect and we are VERY pass happy as a team.

I'd like to see us run the ball,especially in the red zone.I wouldn't care if we a olny get filed goals as long as it isn't the darn ints.There killing us!

We averaged 4YPC but only ran 23 times. That is horrible. Brees threw 52 times, much of them before we ever got way behind. Say what you wan't but the play calling is very suspect and we are VERY pass happy as a team.

oh i understand what payton is doing HERE with more passing then running...its getting annoying for me too.

but what i was stating before is the reason he was stripped of play-calling in NY.

Brees has had an amazing streak passing for 300 yards in each of his last 4 games. The Saints are 1-3 over that stretch.

Well one thing I can say other than today and maybe the Raven's games this team is putting up points. Something Saint's fans are not used to seeing..remember last year how many games did they go with no score in the first quarter...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom