Why do we talk about the superbowl so much (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
As great as it was, we need to leave it alone now. When we thrash talk other team we are always bringing it up like 3 other teams haven't won it since. We are too content with ourselves. With our front office, coach, and players, and fan base we can become a franchise the Packers, patriots, and Steelers, who aren't content with just winning one. I can't remember the last time a Patriots fan used the 3 championships in 4 years as a trash talking tool tbh.

TheGooch

Stanky good!
Reaction score
As great as it was, we need to leave it alone now. When we thrash talk other team we are always bringing it up like 3 other teams haven't won it since. We are too content with ourselves. With our front office, coach, and players, and fan base we can become a franchise the Packers, patriots, and Steelers, who aren't content with just winning one. I can't remember the last time a Patriots fan used the 3 championships in 4 years as a trash talking tool tbh.
worst post ever

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Alex...I will go with "What is because it was the greatest moment in this downtrodden franchise's history?"

NOLAnuffsaid

All-Pro
Reaction score
why not bring it up? we earned it didnt we?

there's a team in Atlanta that would kill to be able to say they won a Superbowl..... and Hawks dont even play pro football!!!

CDThe1

Classic Games
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ummm, no. I think I speak for lots of members here -

:facts:

I WILL NEVER GROW TIRED OF WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL, THINKING OF THE SUPER BOWL, OR RELIVING THAT MOMENT!

Repeat after me: I WILL NEVER GROW TIRED OF WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL, THINKING OF THE SUPER BOWL, OR RELIVING THAT MOMENT!

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Ummm, no. I think I speak for lots of members here -

:facts:

I WILL NEVER GROW TIRED OF WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL, THINKING OF THE SUPER BOWL, OR RELIVING THAT MOMENT!

Repeat after me: I WILL NEVER GROW TIRED OF WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL, THINKING OF THE SUPER BOWL, OR RELIVING THAT MOMENT!
You speak for EVERY member here except the OP.

Great chance that he is a Falcon fan undercover. In that case, how can you blame him?

SaintRay13

Rookie
Reaction score
It's not like we're cowboys fans. Any argument you get into with a Dallas fan will include "yeah, well we've won 5 superbowls." Doesn't matter that they havent won a playoff game in the 21st century. Our Super Bowl was recent. Same coach, same qb. We are living in the greatest era of Saints football in franchise history. Enjoy it.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
:mwink:

Why are there so many boobies on BTL threads?
Awesome things are awesome

SaintsfanLD

All-Pro
Reaction score
So many things to say about this... but, I love this site and don't want to be kicked off. SMH, Did he really post this???

CDThe1

Classic Games
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody is saying we are satisfied with one Super Bowl. When we get another one, you'll hear about that one for years on end, too. And the one after that, and the one after that!

Get used to it.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We the fans can talk about the SB appearance all we want, and it will have little or no impact on the future of the team. Now,,, if the team was always trash talking and bragging, I would be a little worried.

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score
Where are you OP? You too scared to show your face again and backup your post? C'mon, don't be scared dude.

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

This is not true, at all. We are so far from content right now it's not even funny. How could we be content after what happened in Seattle, then San Fran, and finally all of last season?

If we were content then why do we have so many heated debates/arguments about our personnel every single day? No indeed, we are the opposite of content. I want to get back to a second Super Bowl just as much as I wanted to get to a first, hell maybe more because of Goodell did to us!

Oh and who are these Patriots and Steelers fans who don't talk trash about all of their rings? Lol, they rub their championships in people's face every chance they get! :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom