NFL Why do you dislike the Clowns? (Falclowns, Failcons, whatever) (1 Viewer)

I already didn't like them but their headhunting LB they got a couple years ago that always tries to take a shot on Kamara really amplified it. Amazing how he never gets flagged for it either.

Cause they are the Atlanta FailClowns and are the one team in our division that was in our division prior to the realignment. Our division used to be the FailClowns, 49ers, Rams, and us. So we have the longest division rivalry with them. It’s that simple really. Prior to realignment the 49ers were the team I hated the most, but now we don’t play them twice a year

When I first started watching the game, they would always beat us and it was close. Also when I would go to the game, their fans were the worst. I'm so glad that we have owned them under Payton!

I don't hate the team at all but they have probably the second most arrogant and delusional fan base in sports.

Cowboys fans far and away are the worst!!

Cause they are the Atlanta FailClowns and are the one team in our division that was in our division prior to the realignment. Our division used to be the FailClowns, 49ers, Rams, and us. So we have the longest division rivalry with them. It’s that simple really. Prior to realignment the 49ers were the team I hated the most, but now we don’t play them twice a year

Tampa Bay's the only team that wasn't already in the division with us pre-realignment. Carolina was in the NFC West from 1995-2001.

Because their stadium was somewhat loud, and there were no fans at the game...so it’s like they pump fake crowd noise in or something.

Simple question; answers should be interesting. :munch:

My dislike began when they demolished the Saints in our home opener in 1973 at old Tulane Stadium 62-7. They called a timeout late in the game because they wanted to run up the score even more. :mad:

Also, they beat us in the only game we've played them in the Playoffs.

Falcons-Saints rivalry.JPG

:gosaints:

This is what did it for me.

62-7.

Sons of B's...

Sherman was soft and weak. If he had done it right, Atlanta would never have recovered. It's a boil on my butt.

I loathe them.

I'll take 14-2 and getting swept by them any day. When beating a team that we all consider to be garbage, anyway, becomes more important than a chance at a Super Bowl, your priorities have fallen off a cliff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom