Why does Marcellus Wiley hate the saints so much? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just called us losers and seems just so happy we lost. Does he have a ring?

Bro, Drew Brees & him have BEEF 🥩.

Drew was a part of the San Diego change movement & Wiley was simply a HighDraft Pick ... under performing player.

Drew probably gets on his nerves

BECAUSE HE KNOWS DEEP DOWN INSIDE HE IS NOT GREAT LIKE DREW.

The only good contribution Wiley has given the sports world, was his sack celebration. I always thought it was unique and creative.

I’ve been very even keel despite still being very disappointed. If I made myself watch every talking head with a grudge take victory laps, I’d be in a much worse mood.

Do like I do. Turn off ESPN unless a sporting event I want to see is on and mute the halftime show.

Last edited:
He's hated Drew and the Saints for years. But when we lost yesterday, I was like, THIS...THIS is why we get so much media disrespect. We have earned it. Every single bit of it, we have earned it. It's on us. I don't wanna read ANOTHER post about how the media acts like we aren't this or aren't that because we aren't. When the chips are down, we cannot be counted on. We absolutely cannot be counted on. We, the fans, are like Charlie Brown expecting Lucy to let us kick the ball and the Saints are Lucy, yanking it out at the last second...causing us to fall like a sack of potatoes.

Bro, Drew Brees & him have BEEF 🥩.

Drew was a part of the San Diego change movement & Wiley was simply a HighDraft Pick ... under performing player.

Drew probably gets on his nerves

BECAUSE HE KNOWS DEEP DOWN INSIDE HE IS NOT GREAT LIKE DREW.
I listened to Wiley recently in another segment or show admit that he gained more respect for Drew during the San Diego/Flutie situation and how Drew approached him after Flutie was named the starter - something he was caught of guard by. Wiley seemed to be the only one on the segment who was trying to lessen the heat on Drew from the flag statements Drew had made last year.

Wiley was simply one of those who picked the Bucs this season and it wasn't until this game that it looked justified. Weird how fans spin it into him hating the Saints.

• 1Like
Reactions: Dre

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom